Xbox Live 360 Gamer Tags

Olly C

You obviously havent played me when im sniping. :P

Meh your kill death ratio in that match wasnt all that, admittedly 6:4 on me, but meh.

Prestiged friday night, started working my way back through the ranks, also realised how much better kill:death you get playing team deathmatch, compared to HQ.

Also, do you not think that as soon as you get the stg-44 on cod5, the game instantly becomes soo easy online, its accurate, has got the fire rate, doesnt recoil that bad, and fires just slow enough that you can squeeze off individual shots and not reveal your position.

Meh your kill death ratio in that match wasnt all that, admittedly 6:4 on me, but meh.

Prestiged friday night, started working my way back through the ranks, also realised how much better kill:death you get playing team deathmatch, compared to HQ.

Also, do you not think that as soon as you get the stg-44 on cod5, the game instantly becomes soo easy online, its accurate, has got the fire rate, doesnt recoil that bad, and fires just slow enough that you can squeeze off individual shots and not reveal your position.

mmmmm, i find it shit at long distance, im getting sick of the fact i have to use a full clip to kill some one, where as in hardcore is more reaistic.

Anybody like the Psh thing? the daft one that just ejactulates 500 bullets at you?

I wasnt sniping though was I? Also the game before I was 47 - 9 i think, i have a picture of it on my phone otherwise I cant prove it haha. I think over a series of 10 games I was +150 on my k/d which is nice

EDIT: live runs out tomorrow/today will be getting another 6 oe 12 tomorrow/today

Edited by Has anyone seen my shoe?

I wasnt sniping though was I? Also the game before I was 47 - 9 i think, i have a picture of it on my phone otherwise I cant prove it haha. I think over a series of 10 games I was +150 on my k/d which is nice

EDIT: live runs out tomorrow/today will be getting another 6 oe 12 tomorrow/today

Yea, yesterday, just playing team deathmatch, i went from like -2000 to -1400 or something stupid on k/d, its all about playing team deathmatch, and not HQ, even though HQ levels you up so much quicker.

Gamertag is kevster182

Skate 2's out, right?

I went into game today and they had boxes for it saying 'coming soon' where the price goes... and no-one has any 2nd hand skate copies! :(

On the upside, me and two mates rocked the shit out* of the demo guitar hero world tour :P

*When I say, rocked the shit out of, I actually meant, played two songs mediocrely.

Edited by Bruce Lee

Skate 2's out, right?

I went into game today and they had boxes for it saying 'coming soon' where the price goes... and no-one has any 2nd hand skate copies! :(

On the upside, me and two mates rocked the shit out* of the demo guitar hero world tour :P

*When I say, rocked the shit out of, I actually meant, played two songs mediocrely.

It's because they are out of stock.

All the local Game stores are out of stock.