Xbox Live 360 Gamer Tags

Olly C

We still need to play NFL. Im going to ruin you =p

I played it for a while last night and im still doing good old button bashing... on the upside I somehow won, but fo'sure not the best time atm with exams, and the fact that I'm on a borrowed box but we will face-off soon, and i WILL win :P

anyone here got left4dead

i was playing round my mates and it has to be the funnest game ive ever played. running away from zombies, shooting the shit out of them! then go online and you can be the jumper things and absolutely rape people. 4 player campaing aswell. im going to go buy it tommorow. i would definatly recommend it to you!

anyone here got left4dead

i was playing round my mates and it has to be the funnest game ive ever played. running away from zombies, shooting the shit out of them! then go online and you can be the jumper things and absolutely rape people. 4 player campaing aswell. im going to go buy it tommorow. i would definatly recommend it to you!

It's so much better on PC it's unreal, it jsut has a few connection issues which prevent me playing at the moment.

Good news about the Skate2 demo!

There's a glitch. Watch this tutorial: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wyOGYlwnf28

When you're in the extra bit of map, skate your way down, as quick as you can, go past the big letters, and go left a bit, you should see a tunnely thing with a stair set in it. Go down there, turn left, and it should say 'Spot Found' on the screen!

Follow the gps to the arrow, and you'll find the spot!

Set a marker, and sesh it. Get over 450 to own it, then over 1,000 to 'kill it'.

This will get you unlimited time on it. :D

I'm a pro. B)

EDIT: Ah, I ran out of time, even though there was no limit!

But still, if you own the spot you unlock a new location in party play mode!

Edited by Dan6061