Xbox Live 360 Gamer Tags

Olly C

I know I'm two months late to the party, but yeah, Mirror's Edge is cool. Tesco has it for £15 so I bought it, really fun. Been playing through the game and only just discovered the time trial mode which rocks too. Some of the times are stupidly fast though, I REALLY don't get it.

Look at the other times and then choose to have the leaders ghost on during your own run. Its amazing some of the things that people do in them. The one in that office complex is pretty mental, the one with a 20second time or something similar. You have to break the panes of glass on your first run, then restart the level and the panes aren't there any more so you can freely jump through.

So that's shit. No one cares if you've got the fastest car in the game, if it can't go round corners, what's the point? Why do you think I left the game yesterday? Your mates were like "oh my god YOU'RE TRACK RACING" as if it was some completely new thing. I'd rather not just race up and down the longest straight in the game, thanks.

Calm it down :P

Cod 5 now someone show me glitches

I encountered 2 on COD4, nothing special though. I imagen Google should have some or Youtube even. I've seen some funny vids from other games before.

I've got skate bitches, bargain from GAME at just £7. They gave me the brand new copy instead of the pre-owned one by accident :lol:

What you got skate for 7 pounds :o, i just preorderd skate 2 cant wait but im going to get skate one again.

I'm in! Oh no wait I'm not because my xbox has decided to 3 rings me like the c.unt it truley is... gutted can't describe it, I always turn my xbox off after use and never leave it on for too long, its in nice open space has plently of ventilation and i don't do any hard gaming on it so this has f**king outraged me to the max! How long will microsoft leave me hanging for?

I'm in! Oh no wait I'm not because my xbox has decided to 3 rings me like the c.unt it truley is... gutted can't describe it, I always turn my xbox off after use and never leave it on for too long, its in nice open space has plently of ventilation and i don't do any hard gaming on it so this has f**king outraged me to the max! How long will microsoft leave me hanging for?

This time of year, maybe 3 weeks.

Where did you buy it from?

Can't remember, guessing I'm going to have to scout for the receipt though?

Well Game will just swap your console straight over, a new console right out the box, but Argos won't for example.

If you can't find it, then you need to use the Microsoft support website and order a repair.

Anyone fancy a game of just about anything. Games with online multiplayer I have are:

COD 4

COD:WAW

Skate

Guitar Hero III

Bomberman

Uno

Madden NFL 09

Fifa 09

Forza 2

Fable 2

Grid

PGR 4