Xbox Live 360 Gamer Tags

Olly C

I've hacked my hard drive from 20Gb to 120Gb which is the largest supported by the xbox.

It's not perfect, but it's more tha worth it for the price and size increase.

You need a Western Digital 120Gb BEV drive (ebuyer sell them)

A free sata port

A DoS USB boot stick

A 120Gb drive boot dump

A copy of HDDHackr

And about an hour

Doesn't work like that, you have to get one particular model of HD then put the right files onto it to make the Xbox recognise it, not as easy as getting a caddy and putting a 500gb 2.5" HDD in it.

Yeah I know how it works, I was just stating that without the propriatery connector I would be unable to fit the drive.

You need to take your current drive apparnt anyway, so why not hook it up to that one?

Anyway, game sell pre-owned HDDs for like 20 quid or something.

I have an arcade system. The .bin file can be downloaded so I don't need to extract it.

So that's shit. No one cares if you've got the fastest car in the game, if it can't go round corners, what's the point? Why do you think I left the game yesterday? Your mates were like "oh my god YOU'RE TRACK RACING" as if it was some completely new thing. I'd rather not just race up and down the longest straight in the game, thanks.

Edited by JonMack

Mirror's Edge is good, if short. I'm 3/4 the way through, but I'll keep playing and playing because its so damn fun nailing lines you thought of yourself.

I know I'm two months late to the party, but yeah, Mirror's Edge is cool. Tesco has it for £15 so I bought it, really fun. Been playing through the game and only just discovered the time trial mode which rocks too. Some of the times are stupidly fast though, I REALLY don't get it.