Iconic Videos

RobinJI

Watching Evolve got me into trials riding, I don't think I knew trials existed as a sport before watching that.

Since then...

The boon

Mr Feeney

and Neil Tunnicliffe

Have all released videos that have kept me riding hard with a belief that anythings possible.

Cheers Guy's!... and keep em coming ;-)

Before I started riding:

damnation...5 i think, the first one i ever saw of the series

Mike J's vid from ages ago called kickstart or something similar

A couple of Trials Kings vids

All the canberra vids

All of Martyn Walkers vids (all 3 lol)

Whilst riding

Ali C in bangor! because every time I go there, I look at the lines he did and think "how the hell...."

The Bristol rat race because it was an awesome vid in itself

And then its the last one I bring out, because I always watch the first one and see how far i've come :)

trialskings were ''before my time'' so this is the first time seeing them, and they are really amazing :blink:

very nice styles, very streety with the manuals, but very nice balance aswell if you look how they ride over such thin rails

this is how trials are supposed to be imo, not the sidehop, dropgap, hook video's you see lately

their video's definatly are one my fav's now

thanks alot for the link :)

i've lost pretty much all of my old videos i'd saved from 2003 however if there was just one i could get back it would probably been boons video with afi - dancing through sunday on it, i used to watch that loads.

i was just watching all the trialskings videos back yesterday as-well, and didn't see this topic. Otherside and HD1 are like too elite for words. nowadays still, that kinda riding is more impressive than a 9ft gap to front wheel, back in the days when people would do whole lines, and f**king good ones at that.

Before I started riding:

damnation...5 i think, the first one i ever saw of the series

Mike J's vid from ages ago called kickstart or something similar

kickstart....seriously :blink:B):S

thanks dude :$ - gotta start working on number 9, got my camera and computer fixed :D

i've lost pretty much all of my old videos i'd saved from 2003 however if there was just one i could get back it would probably been boons video with afi - dancing through sunday on it, i used to watch that loads.

Pretty sure boon has all his videos on tv.isg.si, it will probably be something like http://tv.isg.si/filebrowser/the_boon or http://tv.isg.si/filebrowser/theboon can't check at work as its blocked

GlassEyeTrials ones, especially Nick G's video comp entry, sick.

Oh my lord. I have soooo forgotten about that. I need to get onto to Nick about uploading that. Unless someone here can upload it, if you have it... I need to watch that video, again!

For me:

Craig Lee Scott videos (all of them, but especially him on his Monty),

Mod Stock UK - Local vids that weren't really that popular but they seemed the dogs bollocks to me when i first started riding; i would try my hardest for an appearance in one :P .

Cheers,

Joe.

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Nov 28 2006, 08:58 PM)

Mod Stock UK - Local vids that weren't really that popular but they seemed the dogs bollocks to me when i first started riding; i would try my hardest for an appearance in one :P .

Cheers,

Joe.

dude i loved those! especially chips ones that were sponsored by lego....hahaha!

who was the guy on the really really old t-mag/t-pro? i remember he backwheeled like 11 bricks in the 'coolio' one and i was like HOLY SHIT ELEVEN BRICKS!

it was funny how every video always had those 3 black railings, that drop gap across a flower bed to a round topped wall and those rocks next to a river/canal.

if you still have 'coolio' i would really love to watch it again. B)

dude i loved those! especially chips ones that were sponsored by lego....hahaha!

who was the guy on the really really old t-mag/t-pro? i remember he backwheeled like 11 bricks in the 'coolio' one and i was like HOLY SHIT ELEVEN BRICKS!

it was funny how every video always had those 3 black railings, that drop gap across a flower bed to a round topped wall and those rocks next to a river/canal.

if you still have 'coolio' i would really love to watch it again. B)

Yeah, that was Lee Brindley. He was proper yeti, haha :lol: . I wish i had them all, again. Just to watch them for old time's sake.

I don't have 'Coolio' but i have 'Mudwood' and 'Megalomaniac'; i'll try and find some time to upload them. And, hopefully, Chip will still have some or, preferably, all of the others, such as 'H.I.M' and 'My Way'.

Ahhh... Good times!

Cheers,

Joe.

P.S. Anyone reading this that has any 'Mod Trials UK' / 'Mod Stock UK' videos, report to Joe B for duty... (Y)

ive got these ones:

Mod Stock UK - Did My Time

Mod Stock UK - Forgotten - Xmas Time

Mod Stock UK - Megalomania

Mod Stock UK - My Way - Part 1

modstockuk-him

ModStockUK-Sheffield&Mansfield

ModStockUK-Stellar-Winter-Part2

modtrialsuk&brindleytrials-1

coolio-modtrialsuk

rammstein - modtrialsuk

B)

rammstein - modtrialsuk was the first trials vid i downloaded way back then ---> 6/7/2003

ive got 1048 trials videos.........which is like 37GB........anyone think i need to cut down? :lol:

does anyone remember islandstyle, or islandtrials. or something, the vids from vancouver island, canada, they wer the ones which i used to love,will try and find links to them if i can.

Yeah! oh my god! I always used to watch the one with AFI - the one with the production name written in fire at the start.. and the huuuge manual along the bottom of what looked like a football stadium!

Its great looking back on things that got us all on two wheels... or one wheel in this case!

J.

ive got these ones:

Mod Stock UK - Did My Time

Mod Stock UK - Forgotten - Xmas Time

Mod Stock UK - Megalomania

Mod Stock UK - My Way - Part 1

modstockuk-him

ModStockUK-Sheffield&Mansfield

ModStockUK-Stellar-Winter-Part2

modtrialsuk&brindleytrials-1

coolio-modtrialsuk

rammstein - modtrialsuk

B)

rammstein - modtrialsuk was the first trials vid i downloaded way back then ---> 6/7/2003

ive got 1048 trials videos.........which is like 37GB........anyone think i need to cut down? :lol:

Oh my god... Yes! :D I will actually bum you if you don't upload those.

Can't wait to see these, again.

And, no, you don't need to cut down on videos :) .

Cheers,

Joe.

HELLO!

TRIAL NOIR = ICONIC

I waited for soo long for that, and was soooo excited when i got it :D . (cant belive nobody mentioned it :S )

others include: Revolution(i watched this in a local bike shop in 97. They made me clean my droole of the carpet afterwards), Evolve, Contact(this was the first time i had seen MTB's in a skatepark, changed my out look forever!)

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Nov 29 2006, 07:59 AM)

Oh my god... Yes! :D I will actually bum you if you don't upload those.

Can't wait to see these, again.

And, no, you don't need to cut down on videos :) .

Cheers,

Joe.

I will do, how long does it take for your password to be sent after you have made an account with tv.isg.si?

i got impatient then asked for a new password using my user name, then tried asking for a new one with my email just to make sure it was correct and nothings come through yet

I will do, how long does it take for your password to be sent after you have made an account with tv.isg.si?

i got impatient then asked for a new password using my user name, then tried asking for a new one with my email just to make sure it was correct and nothings come through yet

I dunno. But that happens to a lot of people; and they never come through. To be honest, personally email the guy in charge of tv.isg.si (i think his names Martin) and ask for your password.

Or, just try and make a new account and password... (Y)

Upload these for me and i'll upload 'Craig Lee Scott - Out And About 1' ;) .

Cheers,

Joe.

For me:

BT-Video1 (With Pawel & Piotr Reczek and Rafal Kumurowski made by rav)

Canberra 9-13 movies

Rikki Murrata movies (he is THE GUY!)

TK movies

Last tra's movie on koxx lb and 2 first on echo (3 and 4??) pure, those moves were breathtaking!

most of echo videos

most of zoo videos

phil feeney edit 5

andy t's movies with hermance

kevin shiramizu with starrin coust bros

koxx days 2003 warm up, koxx days 2004, koxx days 2005 (nopogo version) and 2006

keita movies;]

bs-style-in-bremen06

coust in notthingam

Damn, I love most of movies I download!!:) Acutally I spend more time watching trials movies than riding trials...

If I thought a bit longer I guess I would remember much more than this above.

Edited by FoxRacer

For me these videos wont loose any watchability, and most of these were the ones i used to watch and think to myself... one day, thats going to be me, right there..

arnoldgiaco.avi

le_arnold_fou.avi

MarcCaisso.wmv

orres2002.avi

les_gets_marc_caisso.mpg

mondial2003.avi

and_all_that_could_have_been_lite.avi

koxxdays2004_lite.avi

I also loved and still have all the videos from - Cologne, Graz, Itadori, Lausanne, Les Gets, Livigno, Lugano, Polen, Kluisbergen, Pra Loup and Saarbruecken.

Also anyone remember the video cd from www.vtcz.ch? from 2000 with the world champs on, vincent riding the juniors!

Echo Video 13 (TRA on the Team)

Zoo Video 22 (Yao Zhi on the Python proto)

*big gap*

TRA's August18

London 2

LTC Pallets

Austria vid from Tra and Thomas O.

2005 222-1 from Braunschweig

Andy T's 1st Hermance video

Echo Video 12 (Lee)

TRA's May28 vid

No links as I can imagine most of these videos are no longer available for download.

• 2 weeks later...

Almost the best video i've seen recently. 'otherside'. I never saw that back then. Hook to 180 (Y)

JJ's section on Revolution. (dunno how to spell his second name)

I lent my copy of Trial Noir to Kurt Brain and he was saying that it was being filmed when he was riding trials which was a few years back.