Spam Email Warning

Johneh

If this email is not displayed properly, click here

Dear John

Here we are again, Christmas is coming and the goose is getting fat. And I am getting slightly panicky because I haven't organised a thing. There are people in my office who I have heard smugly declaring they have 'everything ready'

Everything ready in November!?!

If like me you haven't completely sorted the kids, the turkey, the cake and the table arrangements for Christmas day, you may want to take a look at myfavouritemagazines.co.uk.

You'll find loads to choose from - over 80 different magazine titles, all of which have huge discounts from the high street price (up to 40%). If you order more than one gift you'll get another 10% off, which is a good reason to get more people ticked off the list!

AND, you get a nice gift card you can present on Christmas day or pop in the post to show what a generous, thoughtful, clever clogs you are. Unfortunately for me things aren't so easy! I can't really buy magazines from the company I work for can I... on second thoughts... it is a rather good discount...

Have a Happy Christmas!

Katherine Marshall

Circulation director PS If you find a magazine you'd like to see poking out of your stocking, just forward this email to a friend - you get your mag and they'll get a nice big discount! And they'll be able tick another gift off their list... The extra 10% discount is only available for UK subscriptions and is not available on DD payments

The hyperlink that is made out to go to myfavouritemagazines.co.uk. actually goes to another site, I havent checked this site out, but you are free to if you want :P The site is; http://www.c-f-1.com/d.aspx?e%3dMjUwNDc0Mz...7'script:ol

Thanks, Johneh :)

Edited by Johneh

The link is broken.

But seriously..? What?

Who cares about a piece of spam? I would have deleted it as soon as I read the first line. No actually I woulda deleted it after reading the 'from' or 'subject' line.

Spam is glaringly obvious. Never click on the links. Never even open them unless you absolutely have to because you're to retarded to work out that Katherine Marshall isn't one of your close friends. :huh:

I won £9,000,000 on the lottery the other day according to my email, never seen a penny yet, keep trying to ring Mauliba Trevvolsi in Arabia but he's never home to answer so I had to email my card details to him so he can transfer the funds.

I won £9,000,000 on the lottery the other day according to my email, never seen a penny yet, keep trying to ring Mauliba Trevvolsi in Arabia but he's never home to answer so I had to email my card details to him so he can transfer the funds.

They can pay YOU with your card details? You've been had mate. :o

When I won, they asked me to send a blank signed cheque, so that they could write a negative amount in the amount box, and they would pay me that way.

Still waiting. Cheques take a while to clear.

They can pay YOU with your card details? You've been had mate. :o

Been an update, his dad died yesterday, and hes apparently got a few million quid which he left to the family, but its taxed on so they want to move it into my account for a bit and let me keep the interest.

But yea, he emails me quite a bit, sound guy.