20" Mod Frames, So Many To Choose From

Trials Maniac

Hi, i want to know what frame out of these you think is the best.

Adamant A3

ZHI ZM2

Gu Typhoon

Also can anybody give me some info about double disc bikes. Because i don't like the

Monty one and thats the only bike i know thats double disc...can the monsterboy be used double disc?

EDIT: oh yeah i also know that ciquenna have a double disc bike but it's not out yet (well not in tartybikes anyway!)

Thanks

Adam :)

Edited by Trials Maniac

Yo buddi, why dont you like the monty DD? the only double disk bikes i would recomend would be the "Monsterboy" or the "221ti DD" both are very nice bikes with different Geo for different peoples needs :) or if you waited till early next year the "Koxx Xtp 2 DD". hope this helps (Y)

Yo buddi, why dont you like the monty DD? the only double disk bikes i would recomend would be the "Monsterboy" or the "221ti DD" both are very nice bikes with different Geo for different peoples needs :) or if you waited till early next year the "Koxx Xtp 2 DD". hope this helps (Y)

Thanks yeah i quite liked the look of the monsterboy!! but is the frame worth the extra money compared to all the over bikes??

in my opinion i think you should buy the a3 frame because one of my mates has a gu frame and most of the time his tyre rubs on the frame , also if you go on tarty they sell the monster boy frame you can see if they do double disc there , also if you're quite tall the zhi's aren't very long the longest is a 1015 according to tarty. (Y)

i ride a Gu and i love it to bits but if you want double disc id strongly advise the monty 221 PR 06, GREAT value for money, look and ride like sex and to be honest i think its better than all of the frames that you listed mainly because of the value for money and performance!

Inur had GU 20" short/zoo python with adapter to run disc brake. you can pretty much make it for any frame you like. Talk to him and I guess he could help you. From those 3 I'd pick gu short:P I don't know how rest ride though! Choice is mainly about look if you like geo of all 3.