Borat

matt!

sadly i didnt really find it funny... it just felt like the kinda thing your mates do when one cracks a joke, then they keep doing it for a week solid.. and it very quickly becomes shitter and shitter. That and the fact the trailers were the movie.

hahaha it was soooooo funny.

"my retard brother is locked in a cage and my sister stands there saying you cant get my vageena you cant get my vageena, and one time he broke out of his cage and he got her vageena"

It was so f**king funny lol

I can see it getting banned pretty sharpish though :lol:

i dont undersatnd while people are saying its shit and people saying its amazing, possibly just people sense of humour i guess...! (Y)

tht is extremely good..

Hype... literally thats why it was shit. Everyone bangin on about it for weeks ok end.. then when i saw it.. seemed like id already seen the film. To be fair id never found borat that funny anyway, the gay guy he does is hilarious but not borat... anyone can pretend to be a complete retard.. infact im sure a good population of this forum could give borat a run for his money.

hahaha it was soooooo funny.

"my retard brother is locked in a cage and my sister stands there saying you cant get my vageena you cant get my vageena, and one time he broke out of his cage and he got her vageena"

It was so f**king funny lol

I can see it getting banned pretty sharpish though :lol:

Borat Sister Joke (Y)

So much of the film is on youtube..

anyone can pretend to be a complete retard.. infact im sure a good population of this forum could give borat a run for his money.

Yeah, but has anyone got the balls to?

He's the first to do it, so it's funny.

Sure, I can do a good impression to my mates, but it's not the same.

Anyone can stand on stage and tell jokes, does that make Lee Evans crap?