Borat

matt!

Great film, me and mates all throoughly loved it. I think we were the ones who found it funny the most, the rudegoy gangster black kids who went in didn't seem so amused at half the stuff, sod them its their loss.

I especially liked the bear scaring the children in the ice cream van.

Shitting in the street.

And trying to hug and kiss that american guy in the street who ran away and borat chased him while the dude was screaming like a girl.

Such a good film!! i laughed most at the naked wrestling in the hotel and at the bit where he meet sthe ganster people and learns to talk like them 'Whats up vanilla face' haha

Tom.

HAHA

'My moustache still smells like your anus'

'Can you get out sir' 'They are player haters'

Haha, that was probably the best bit for me - "The running of the Jew". I have a friend who is Jewish and she thought that bit was funny too so I don't really see why people would get too offended.

Yeah, me too - that was great.

I have a few Jewish friends and I don't think they would be offended. All of them love South Park for one!

The only problem watching it in the cinema was how people laugh and you miss some of the one liners.

Loved the bit when he's learning to drive and talking about consent. " It is not so good for me"

And when he goes past the uzbekistan embassy.

One thing i wouldn't mind knowing is if they were actually talking khazakstan-ish.

According to a jewish guy at school jews are allowed to make jokes about judaism, but i'm not :o

Borat = ultra funny.

I think Bruno is funnier though, will be interesting to see what the Bruno film is like...

It's being produced by Americans, so not funny at all.

And I didn't find him funny at all on the show, and the Ali G film was the enfd for him, allthough he was a great character.