Playstation 3

Clawz114

Anyone on here getting a Playstation 3 or already has one on order? They are all sold out in japan, and unless you wanna wait until march it looks like ebays your best bet!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PS3-playstation-3-60...tem290048438367

Looks like we are in for a repeat of the xbox360 on ebay... :lol: I think il give ebay a miss until march >_<

look at the dudes receipt, if it says 28,000yen, then it only cost him £124

nevermind he says he bought 7 a the same time, so i'm guessing that says 528000, however i think one still works out at about £190.

anyway, anyone who pays more than £400 for one of those is a retard, and actually deserves to go to jail for dangerous money spending.

Edited by RicH_87

Waste of time. Its got a blu-ray reader, more than likely to be another attempted and failed format, like Minidiscs. It costs way too much money to be considered 'sucessful'.

Anyways, also a waste of money. PC's are the frontier of games, and people forget that. For half the price of the PS3 you could buy a graphics card for your PC which would piss all over the PS3.

Complete retards i wouldnt pay the £400 they are ruughly going to be when they come out here. Let alone that price.

Games consoles are boring i can sit and play 1 for more than 2 mins.

Thats probably why i dont own 1. wast of money full stop

there really are some sad twats out there ...

who gives a shit if you have to wait afew months .... what a tosser who paid that much

anyone who pays more than it would cost in march is a total deadhead in my view

Even better wait a year and the price will drop by miles :-