Nbr21

that NBR dude

Had an awesome ride in West bay on Saturday, so decided to make a wee vid from the day.

http://tv.isg.si/site/?q=filebrowser/NBRTrials_2

Adam Bessell - MBK T1000

Rich Pearson - Leeson D15C

Joe Seddon - Monty 221tiDD and Koxx XTP

Dan Jones - Triton Deema

Andrew Pooley (thanks bigman) - Monty 221tiDD

Andy

Edited by Andy@NBR

'NBR don't do sunsets, but if they did, they'd probably be the best sunsets in the world.'

Not sure I'm riding the Hampshire on the Sunday, if I can sleep on a floor on saturday night I may venture out.

Do it mate. I'm gonna be having an evil weekend. Riding Taunton at some stupid hour on Saturday morning with a bunch of lads, leaving at about one to be in Poole for about 2-3ish, then hopefully still crashing with Andy (Andy, beware, I may be drunk).

See y'all on saturday.

Rich

P.S. Thanks very much myownhero! (Y)

P.P.S Andy, its just occoured to me that I have no idea where to meet you in Poole or even what time... Fancy sticking a thread up in Rides/Locations?

Who is the guy on the 221 ti he has style and a nice bike too :P the riding was exellent, keep it up lads.

Adam. (Y)

Andrew Pooley, highly underrated, amazing rider. Or you might also be talking about Joe Seddon who was half riding the monty 221ti (he and andrew both have them) and Andy G's Koxx.

Rich

P.S: ANDY G!!! I CAN'T RING YOU AS I DON'T HAVE A PHONE, BUT I'M LEAVING NOW, SHOULD BE WITH YOU BY 4!!!!!!!