Cambridge - Sunday 5th November

I am only going to see my lovers benlee si and joe :)(Y) love you

Bessell, you and si are the only reason im coming :P

Im gonna make sweet love to you :wub:

Anyone know what the weathers like foir the weekend??

Chris...I can take Jon..if you wanna give him a lift home?? ( dependant on if i stay in cambs the night ) :closedeyes:

You and ben are actuall faggots (Y)

not what your mum said when we was both nobbin her int bum at the same time. bearing in mind me and chris have a combined penis size of 15 inches ( 10 me 5 chris) shes got a huge arse hole, heard you came out of it.

not what your mum said when we was both nobbin her int bum at the same time. bearing in mind me and chris have a combined penis size of a lot ( 10cm me 50cm chris) shes got a huge arse hole, heard you came out of it.

ben you bloody converted the inches wrong, no worries i changed them for you now to good ole CM. I did enjoy the other night round joe's ... yummmmmmm

not what your mum said when we was both nobbin her int bum at the same time. bearing in mind me and chris have a combined penis size of 15 inches ( 10 me 5 chris) shes got a huge arse hole, heard you came out of it.

On a more serious note.

Your a massive bender.

Im driving to cambs witha f**ked gearbox, and ur not going because ur wanking on ur car. STOOPID BOY!!

IPB Image

The skatepark is located just above the blue P in the centre of the map (the strange symbol is maybe a dolphin for the swimming pool. It's infront of the swimming pool with glass walls. If you're driving through Cambridge on that road then you'll see it.

I wish I could come along, but I'm already full booked with house buying and baby stuff.

Have a great time though and I look forward to seeing some great photos!

Steve

P.S. I saw Stephen Hawking in the Grafton centre yesterday!

IPB Image

The skatepark is located just above the blue P in the centre of the map (the strange symbol is maybe a dolphin for the swimming pool. It's infront of the swimming pool with glass walls. If you're driving through Cambridge on that road then you'll see it.

I wish I could come along, but I'm already full booked with house buying and baby stuff.

Have a great time though and I look forward to seeing some great photos!

Steve

P.S. I saw Stephen Hawking in the Grafton centre yesterday!

AKA sperman?

Just got home, was a sweet ride although I was all over the place with my sketchy-ness but all in good fun.

Need to get those pics up julien and joe!

I need a bath :)

Edit: Bessell is a bummer for cracking his forks! and making friends with escaped mental patients and gives them scissors!

Edited by TheMunn

Just got home, was a sweet ride although I was all over the place with my sketchy-ness but all in good fun.

That was a nice chilled out ride, (well I couldn't do bugger all but I got some nice pics and footage overall).

Will post the best, and maybe some bits in a quicky video... (I need to compile some summer clips first :ermm: )

Ha ha, loved the speed trials bit at the end...

Edit: Bessell is a bummer for cracking his forks! and making friends with escaped mental patients and gives them scissors!

Mr liam munn, you are possibly one of the funniest guys ive ever met :lol:

Everytime u sed sumthing i was giggling to myself :lol:

Mint ride..ive f**ked my ankle from that hidehop/gap :( haha

Bessell is a fatty...BUT....he's FROM BASILDON, and was born in the same hospital to me hahahah, so he's offically the coolest kid i know :D

I think i got some nice stuff, ill upload when i get a chance. ( gotta sort out wedding photos from yesterday 1st those :( sorry lads...gotta get my priorities right)

Would like to have rode more spots...but bessell's gayness wouldnt allow. But thats a good thing, because it means he'll wanna come back( i hope)

Oh and btw...who was the only person to backwheel the sign and do the gaps ^_^^_^

Edited by JoeMaher