Kenny Baeley Leaves Koxx

omgnoseat

http://www.koxx.fr/index.php?lg=fr_FR&...&otype=koxx

it hasn't been translated into english yet but i got this off OTN:

The season of transfers starts...

After numerous years together

Koxx and Kenny Belaey are parting ways

Thanks so much, Kenny, for all the times we had together,

the four past years will never *something* in the life of Koxx.

We wish you good luck in your new adventures.

Goodbye (world?) champion!!

Koxxstaff

i heard something about koxx giving vincent hermance all kind of stuff, but not threating kenny equally as good or something, can't remember exactly

but i'm sure that has something to do with it

Hope he's gonna ride for monty now

don't think the chances are high on that though :P

i apologize if this has already been posted

La saison des transferts commence...

Après de nombreuses années de collaboration,

Les routes se séparent pour KOXX et Kenny BELAEY.

Merci BEAUCOUP Kenny pour tout le temps qu'on a passé ensemble,

ces quatre années resteront à jamais gravées dans la vie de KOXX.

Nous te souhaitons bonne chance dans tes nouvelles aventures.

A bientôt sur les zones CHAMPION !!

Transfer season is beginning, after many years working together Kenny Belaey and Koxx are parting ways.

Many thanks to Kenny for all the time we've spent together, these four years will remain engraved in the history of Koxx. We wish you good luck in your new adventures. See you on the podium!

Une petite traduction de moi :P

Edited by Josephine

i heard something about koxx giving vincent hermance all kind of stuff, but not threating kenny equally as good or something, can't remember exactly

Yeah, He said something like that on his forum, If i remember correctly, koxx were not giving him what he wanted, his frame had different geo, even when he told them, there was still an error, plus he said that vincy boy was getting more stuff which he considered unfair since he was having better results in comp

If I could find the link to his forum again, would show you but that's what I remember, that might not be 100% accurate :)

Hehe i would expect Vincent H to get slightly better treatment as his dad does run Koxx doesnt he? :ermm: i think, i may be wrong hehe.

Team Trialsman?...

"Trialsman team is nearly complete, we have our 20" riders, once negotiations are finished with a prominant 26" rider I'll put some news up."

why would he quit koxx for a company who sells the same stuff and its a lot saller, or was that a joke?

hell either ride for his own company or just one of those new french ones mbk and so on

but i imgine he could ride for ever the f**k he wanted, thats about as powerfull as you can get in the trials world

I hope that fake... if not christ.. :blink:

IPB Image

he could probably go to trek/specialized or someone and get a mega deal. he is one if not the most powerful trials rider in the world as in if a company isnt going to sponsor him they wont sponsor anyone.

i heard he was having problems not long ago with koxx, they have made a massive mistake in my opinion... kenny is an amazing rider and one of the soundest blokes around. other riders look up to him big time and now other riders are hearing that koxx were f**king him over they are going to loose respect from potential customers, obviously loosing sales/money.

from what i have read koxx is a bit of a joke. fair enough vincent is the founders son and obviously vince is going to have the upper hand, but kenny beats him at comps making him a better rider and they have taken the piss f**king kenny over, supporting someone more just cause hes family is a bad way to run a bussiness.

bad move from koxx i say and i honestly hope kenny gets a amazing deal from someone, he deserves it. good luck.

Hehe i would expect Vincent H to get slightly better treatment as his dad does run Koxx doesnt he? :ermm: i think, i may be wrong hehe.

yea but that's the problem, koxx shouldnt give him better threatment just because vincent is the son of the owner of koxx, a company should serve someone based on perfomance and not on personal stuff

sorry i suck at explaining things :P

La saison des transferts commence...

Après de nombreuses années de collaboration,

Les routes se séparent pour KOXX et Kenny BELAEY.

Merci BEAUCOUP Kenny pour tout le temps qu'on a passé ensemble,

ces quatre années resteront à jamais gravées dans la vie de KOXX.

Nous te souhaitons bonne chance dans tes nouvelles aventures.

A bientôt sur les zones CHAMPION !!

The transfer season has begun...

After many years together

The roads for Koxx and Kenny Belaey are separating.

Thankyou loads Kenny for all the time we spent together

These 4 years will always remain engraved in the life of Koxx

We wish you good luck with your new adventures

See you soon on the zones! CHAMPION!!

Bit of a better translation :)

Pretty crappy how they can treat the riders differently! the world champ should be treated the best! oh well as i say 'what goes around, comes around!'

Edited by bikerdude2004uk

The transfer season has begun...

After many years together

The roads for Koxx and Kenny Belaey are separating.

Thankyou loads for all the time spent together

these 4 years will always remain big in the life time of Koxx

We wish you good luck with your new adventures

See you soon on the zones! CHAMPION!!

Bit of a better translation :)

Pretty crappy how they can treat the riders differently! the world champ should be treated the best! oh well as i say 'what goes around, comes around!'

That is a horrid translation :sick:... So far either the second one posted here, or mine on OTN are the most accurate translations.

http://www.koxx.fr/index.php?lg=fr_FR&...&otype=koxx

Yeah, i think, it's because Vincents dad is the owner of Koxx. I'm not liking it at all that Kenny was not as well treated as well as Vincent, purely, because of that. Kenny is the World Champ, and in a lot of ways pisses on Vincent...

I hope Koxx have learnt their lesson.

Team Trialsman?...

"Trialsman team is nearly complete, we have our 20" riders, once negotiations are finished with a prominant 26" rider I'll put some news up."

Hahaha; I, seriously, doubt it...

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Oct 14 2006, 11:33 PM)

Yeah, i think, it's because Vincents dad is the owner of Koxx. I'm not liking it at all that Kenny was not as well treated as well as Vincent, purely, because of that.

I agree, it just just isn't right

i can totally understand why kenny leaved, i would have done the same thing if i was in his position

didnt really like koxx, but this really made me dislike them (N)

Please read that again, if they treat the WC the best, then they are still treating other riders differantly.....

Whoops! That came out wrong :S I meant to say if there is going to be differently treated riders then he should be treated better for his results!

That is a horrid translation :sick:... So far either the second one posted here, or mine on OTN are the most accurate translations.

Dude yours looks like a babel fish translation :S Trying to do it word by word :S Didn't actually see josephine's but thats good, just they didnt get the jist of the last bit!

Monty 4 the W!N ;):lol::o

hahaha. we will just see what happens, lets do the usual trialsforum thing, lets speculate to accumulate ;):lol::oB)

from spending some time with Kenny this year what ever company he rides for to me he will still be someone i will look upto for his personality and his riding ability, totally sound bloke with good idea's about making trials big.

Waynio..........................