Fraser Milloy In Aberdeen

Heatsink

Bit of a long shot this!

I've just received an order returned by Royal Mail because Fraser Milloy no longer lives at the address. He's changed jobs too and all correspondance was via his work email. He used to work at the Aberdeen Exhibition & Conference Centre, Bridge of Don, Aberdeen

Anyone know Fraser in the Trials community? The real Fraser will know what he ordered so please don't pretend anything in order to blag some free stuff!

Cheers,

Steve

I don't believe it!!! You mean Fraz is still riding?!

His dad used to be the Managing Director at the AECC so if you give them a call and ask after Clarke Milloy they may be able to help. Failing that, I may well have his addy/no. at home. It used to be something along the lines of 'The Schoolhouse, Whiteford, Inverurie, Aberdeenshire....' but would need to check that unless that's what you already have?

Lol, Fraz quit riding about 5 years ago as far as I was aware not long after doing Under Pressure. If you get in touch with him could you please PM me his email or something as it'd be good to get back in touch with him.

Dave

Edited by monkeyseemonkeydo

I know fraser. wasnt realising he was getting back into it steve :o. miracles.

erm. only contact i have is his AECC work email. his dad is MD of AECC so not sure if you could ring them up and ask to speak to mr milloy / mr milly snr. see if that can forward onto him.

sorry im of no further help matey

ta

ben

p.s steve, you sent richard towler a set of snowy pads but he paid for two sets. could you pm him please he is towler@scotland on here.

38 mearns drive

stonehaven

if that helps you figure out who it is.