Gaz Meredith New Video

Gaz M

Thansk for all the comments, Dont know why people like it i think its rubbish :S . Erm yeah my birthday is in december im 16 years old :) I appreciate the comments :D

LOL you thought it was good! you know you loved it. Slow motion scenes were appauling, for such a fast song aswell! For next time Gaz use little slow mo scenes in terms of when riding. Cant say much about riding :D im well proud of theeeeeeee. Nice to see clips of Ben in those fast motion clips aye ;) Advertising his 8fter are we :-. Good lad Ben haha.

Inabit Gaz to the G* to the M.

i thought that was an ace video, i really like your style especially gaps and sidehops (Y)

Snap my birthday is 17th of december, its meant to be B)

Thansk for all the comments, Dont know why people like it i think its rubbish :S . Erm yeah my birthday is in december im 16 years old :) I appreciate the comments :D

Weird, mine's 17th December as well :ermm: You're exactly a year younger than me, just a lot better haha

Video was mint, taps to front wheel were cool. How long you been riding now?

yearh your right gaz that is totally shit.

na honestly its really gud, I dont know why u tryin to kick you self in the nuts. Its clear to see u wana be the next tunni but u carnt be sayin ridin like that is crap ,, 3 years did u say... :P nice one for sponsorin kot by the way :turned: