My Raven 7.0 Light Double Disc

rav

It's just the seat tube is too long....If that was shorter the frame would look more compact and neater, therefore alot nicer. Just my opinion though :)

You are 100% right...shorter seat tube will looks definetly better but if SeatTube is shorther, then magura cylinder is too close to crank arm....compromise worse look 100% cranks compatibility, better look 50% crank compatibility. My way of desing is more strong and more compatible then nice looking only.

Edited by rav

i think it looks damn nice, the geo seems spot on, i think its because its not as long low and definately not silver, so its bound not to have loads of fans! nah its nice. the seat tube is longer, which does make it look a lil different but its obviously the way for a practical reason.

(Y)

craig

Stickers are pretty-looking;] One thing is weird for me. Frame was designed mainly for DD use and you are telling that seat tube is that high becuase you wanted it to be compatible with magura users... I'd leave it low and make happy all future dd users:) I still like it though:) Dunno why but remembers me good old days on Mielec Quattro :D

Edited by FoxRacer