Some New Mod Frames Out..

munkee

Aghhhh!! im thinking new mod frame time.. dunno maybe something a tiny bit longer.. i've seen tartybikes have just got some adamant and pythons in.. the adamant seems to have the same geo as my lite which would be easy to switch too.. but then again everyone seems to love pythons. So anyone with some mod experience think they can help me out? Is there such thing as a mod that is too long? i like the shortness of the lite but then again maybe a longer frame would benifit me?

Toss up between

http://tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?id=2022 or http://tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?id=2023

or maybe zm1? im so confused.

Edited by Spacemunkee

both those frames seem nice, the new puthon looks 10x better than the all the other ones and the adamant looks nice

but

id go for the zhi zm2, its not at tartybikes til november, but its well worth the wait, the nicest mod frame iv ever ridden/owned ( including: monty x-lite xtp, echo lite, echo team)

Edited by wad

both those frames seem nice, the new puthon looks 10x better than the all the other ones and the adamant looks nice

but

id go for the zhi zm2, its not at tartybikes til november, but its well worth the wait, the nicest mod frame iv ever ridden/owned ( including: monty x-lite xtp, echo lite, echo team)

hello fred....

just kidding wad

but

Pffffft, don't listen to him, he has to say that :- .

I love my lite, but seriously Zhi is nice.

Mat

• 3 weeks later...

Yea im still pretty confused to be honest. I dont really deserve a new frame, the one i have is fine i just need to learn to ride it proper. Its just the odd one or two moves i find proper gay on it. I know its a mod but theres always times when i want a tiny bit extra length so i can just do for instance a big switch instead of having to have gay run ups or 2 or 3 small hops to get up something. Also since i cant straight backwheel for shit i have to tap (learnt on stock). With the lite being super short anything over 45 i physically cant make due to being so close to the front wheel. Ah well.. im sure ill sort something out eventually.

heard very posotive things about the new adamant A3 but also, ive heard rumours about the 07 python being even better, what i think is true, only because i have rode craigs, but to be honest i have seen or rode a adamant..