Rim Jam Pads

Synergy

they were the first set of pads i bought other than koolstops, rim jam blues :) still using them on my bike at the moment and the hold is brilliant but i remember they said they were gona completely redo the desing or something?

just wondering whats happened ?

also did the backings really rip of? im on my 2nd set and had no problems what so ever?

Edited by Synergy

Yes things do take time :) and its taken a long long time.

I have so many different ideas and proto pads, i have tried all kinds of shapes and compounds, and i have so many moulds and machines left from trying different ideas.

Im currently working on new pads. The pads which are currently shown on the site are very good, but they are just like every other pad available just a little cheaper. I would like to come up with something a little different before i start selling again, and after the problems which arose with the first backings i want to make sure they are 100% perfect before they go on sale. (Y)

Thanks, Chris@rimjam.

no offence wally, but when i last used these pads (wayyyyyy back) the material was awful....are you keeping the same material or are things changing? pad backings dont really need to be worked on if you ask me, either CNC some backings OR use standard powerpad backings there is no need to change them.

its the materials that need to be played around with if you ask me

:)

no offence wally, but when i last used these pads (wayyyyyy back) the material was awful

which material did you use? just there was red, blue and green

red was awesome but due to the backing design it failed to stay secured and it wore on the corners, the bues werent bad little pads either, again let down by the backings

the red material put into some decent backings, proved to be very good for me, but after getting coust pads, im never going back :P

i tried all three and all three wore away like snow when it rains.....(bad example i know) but you get where im coming from...

i actually am still to find ANY pad im totally happy with. nothing has ever been perfect for me, but its each to their own. apparantly the snowies from heatsink are getting good reviews, ill let u know from tommorow for me. but atm im still searching

as are wally, steve, deng, koxx etc etc

one day one day