Jeeeeessseee This Guys Amazing.

mat hudson

This is what irritates me about trials.

I've seen posts on here like "how to front hop" to which replies are "you don't need to know how to do that." Why not?! If someone wants to do it, why shouldn't they?

Phil is ace no question. Just because he 180's off a drop instead of going straight, why does that make him a "bmxer"? Its just what he likes doing

And its the same with everyone else too. People could do a small gap to backwheel, but to test themselves more, they'll try and 180 the gap instead.

(N)

i just do see the point in doing spins on a trials bike, its not a bmx so ride why ride it like a bmx?

Because he can? Are you saying, that because he's on a trial bike that he can ONLY ride a 100% trials discipline? What's wrong with him taking his favourite aspects out of different sports and mixing them together to make his own unique style?

Because he can? Are you saying, that because he's on a trial bike that he can ONLY ride a 100% trials discipline? What's wrong with him taking his favourite aspects out of different sports and mixing them together to make his own unique style?

i guess your right, im just a grumpy old man who likes rocks too much. (Y)

What's wrong with him taking his favourite aspects out of different sports and mixing them together to make his own unique style?

I agree with that. Phil and many other riders like him, want to make things look diffrent and amazing in a kind of art form.

Yeh he does ride bmx aswell, but you can see,boon,akrigg,pratt,feeney and myseft wanting to try new move's or line's in diffrent ways, but influencing abit of bmx with it.

I hope something of that helps abit.

I agree with that. Phil and many other riders like him, want to make things look diffrent and amazing in a kind of art form.

Yeh he does ride bmx aswell, but you can see,boon,akrigg,pratt,feeney and myseft wanting to try new move's or line's in diffrent ways, but influencing abit of bmx with it.

I hope something of that helps abit.

fair enough,

i guess my views might be abit biased seing as i live right near lots of rocks,

i imagine if i lived ina city street trilas as in adding in tricks would be better.

sorry for the rant (Y)

| |

\/ emo \/ :)

Edited by craigdavies