Cool Helmets

alextheferret

where i live and ride, anyone who is caught with a helmet will either be knocked on the head by someone, made fun of or pushed off. After resent events of people killing being killed not wearing a helmet, it has freaked me out and i want to wear a helmet. I am only 12 and i need a safe one that is also at the same time as they say "cool". If you know of any good helmets that are "cool" or any trials spefic so i can explain why i am wearing one i would be very grateful.

It depends on individual taste. I think the most "trials" style helmets are regular ones, the best of which are probably Giro or Met ones if you don't have a lot of money to spend. But I would imagine the kids would think that a piss pot was more "cool" and they are actually very comfortable, especially the "TSG" ones, so have a look at some of them. They sell them in most decent bike shops or of course online, but best to go to a shop so you can try them on for fit because it's important that they fit correctly!!

Try Halfords!!!

Davey

Edited by Small_Gear_Big_Style

IPB Image

(Y)

but seriously..

661 mullet ? - bit of a halfway house between a pisspot and a gayboy XC lid

IPB Image

I think all the XC lid wearing mincers go for a Giro Xen or something

IPB Image

pisspot - the TSG ones are definitely solid but they're quite bulky and get pretty hot n sweaty.

IPB Image

word of warning though. don't buy one off the web until you've tried exactly the same lid on in a shop - if it doesn't fit it won't work and you'll die.

just gewt a helmet you like, and if any bastards ask you what your wearing that for, silentley take it off, and then holding it by the strap swing it above your head and twat em round side of head with it!

and then but it back on and ride off, silentley!!