How To Build Up A Bike.

JT!

Nothing you need to know on how to build a bike is right here. Watch this unprofessional video and i guarantee (or your money back) you will be non the wiser in building your first trials bike.

Constructive criticism is, as always, unwelcome. And we will not be held responceable for loss of sanity and time.

(Y)

2 hours to build a bike...now thats pace :lol::P

Never seen someone struggly so much with getting a corwn race off/on. its a 30 second job.

P.s i think your house should be on that house cleaning program hahah its a dive :lol: no offence :rolleyes:

Lmao :lol::lol:

All True!

2 hours to build a bike...now thats pace :lol::P

Never seen someone struggly so much with getting a corwn race off/on. its a 30 second job.

P.s i think your house should be on that house cleaning program hahah its a dive :lol: no offence :rolleyes:

Well, this is Ste, he's 'special'. ^_^ (Also has no idea i posted this up on here. :ermm: )

i feel a 'see who can build a bike the fastest' comp coming one.

oh, and for future reference, Put the crown race on the steerer, grease it up good and proper, then get an old stem out and remove the clamp bolts, then slide it all the way down onto the crown race and hit it, (hit, rotate 90 degrees, hit, rotate 90 degrees etc).

hey presto, you got your crown race on in 10 seconds without damaging anything (except your old stem).

• 2 months later...

i feel a 'see who can build a bike the fastest' comp coming one.

oh, and for future reference, Put the crown race on the steerer, grease it up good and proper, then get an old stem out and remove the clamp bolts, then slide it all the way down onto the crown race and hit it, (hit, rotate 90 degrees, hit, rotate 90 degrees etc).

hey presto, you got your crown race on in 10 seconds without damaging anything (except your old stem).

I just build up my bike, then use the headlock to push my crown race on. (perfectly evenly)