Tom Swindlehurst Video 1 !

now then again,

Right i got bored AGAIN so was ma brother so we decide to go and have a street shesh in kendal and i made a vid of him (his first 1!) well well well hes 11 years old and hes a lal beast i think you might agree to! :huh: any way the videos below in a link form and i hope you enjoy it i hope

comments appricated

The vid<<<<<<<<<<

danny & tom... ^_^

Really good tom! You really are dam good! Decent vid, just want to say well done in the british champs, for those of you who don't know Tom is leading the way having won 5 rounds in his age group in the brits (Y)

Keep it up!

Edited by philking

WOO! yay for Tom, excellent video guys, well worth everyone downloading. Makes you wish you all started riding at that age, getting over those initial fears of riding early! good luck Tom in the last british round! we are all behind you all the way.

Tom..

Is he sponserd by tarty aswell ?

Because he is bloomin good for his age.

Well done little fella, keep it up. (Y)

Dan.

thats how he talks to the little guy down his trousers as well :rolleyes:

joking love you dan.

As for the video i really like it, very swish, i wasn't too keane on the music but hey each to their own i guess. Oh and why isn't this kid validated :S

thats how he talks to the little guy down his trousers as well :rolleyes:

joking love you dan.

As for the video i really like it, very swish, i wasn't too keane on the music but hey each to their own i guess. Oh and why isn't this kid validated :S

Ill back you up on that, the reason i see it this way is because for christ's sake he is sponserd by bloomin tartybikes, so ofcourse he isnt on here to cause trouble or scam people in for sale and wanted.

Come on moderators, see are views, i bet this guy is getting abit funny with it himself,seeing as he is sponserd by tarty.

Dan.

Damn that kid's good for an 11 year old....when did he start riding??

He seems to have very good bike control for that age :o(Y)

The bike does look really big on him, and are they 30" Carbon Fibre bars?

I thought the video was nicely edited.Keep up the good riding :)

Ill back you up on that, the reason i see it this way is because for christ's sake he is sponserd by bloomin tartybikes, so ofcourse he isnt on here to cause trouble or scam people in for sale and wanted.

Come on moderators, see are views, i bet this guy is getting abit funny with it himself,seeing as he is sponserd by tarty.

Dan.

How about we un-validate you and validate him, that would be a plan.

Can't download the vid, 10kbps wooo.

I'll get it later.

Mat

Tom your bro is wicked and hes only 11 hes one to be watching in the future and hes got some balls for an 11 year old some of them drops were pretty big. Nice to see another nicely edited vid from you. I bet its wicked to have some one you can always ride with. Hes got one nice rig to lucky git.

Cheers

Joe