Cambridge Ride

I can't say i particularly want to drive so far if its peeing down, the ridings not worth it especially if its raining.

If someone could post what the weather's doing and looks like it might do for the rest of the day by half nine tomorrow morning I would be very grateful, that way I can make my decision whether or not come as late as possible.

Cheers, Daniel

I can't say i particularly want to drive so far if its peeing down, the ridings not worth it especially if its raining.

If someone could post what the weather's doing and looks like it might do for the rest of the day by half nine tomorrow morning I would be very grateful, that way I can make my decision whether or not come as late as possible.

Cheers, Daniel

To be honest, it's'been raining most of the day, and not really looking better for tomorrow...(according to weather forecast)

Dunno if its' not best to call it off... (N)

I'd like to see another big ride happening in Cambridge, but maybe it could be worth the wait for another WE :ermm:

I'll be there anyway at 11:30 at the Skatepark, though, I wouldn't want to encourage riders to go long distances for what looks like a rainy day. <_<

To be honest, it's'been raining most of the day, and not really looking better for tomorrow...(according to weather forecast)

Dunno if its' not best to call it off... (N)

I'd like to see another big ride happening in Cambridge, but maybe it could be worth the wait for another WE :ermm:

I'll be there anyway at 11:30 at the Skatepark, though, I wouldn't want to encourage riders to go long distances for what looks like a rainy day. <_<

Julien..reckon you could post up at about half 8...how its looking?

:turned:

The view from just outside Cambridge:

[attachmentid=6471]

I'm still wanting to come so I can catch Wally, Joe and the rest and hang on in there for some rideable conditions. All we need is one under cover riding spot as well!

I'm planning to be there for 10:30am, for the social side at least, and some riding even if it's just around the shopping estate!

Steve

Tis f**king it down.

Im still coming as by about midday they say its meant to stop. So might just hide in asda till midday :P:lol:

The view from just outside Cambridge:

[attachmentid=6471]

I'm still wanting to come so I can catch Wally, Joe and the rest and hang on in there for some rideable conditions. All we need is one under cover riding spot as well!

I'm planning to be there for 10:30am, for the social side at least, and some riding even if it's just around the shopping estate!

Steve

yer steve, im tagging along with waly see u at half 10.

If its still raining at half 11 when eberyone meets, cant u all bundle in that carpark with the roof ..undercover thing.??

Anwyays im off, cya u guys soon :D

Given that last post and the fact the sun has come out here and the weather will be coming from my direction throughout the day i'm gonna risk it - should be at the park by around 11:30 if I dont get lost this time!!!