Damon Adamant Video 2

Damon W

Ok then :blink: .... That shit was just Out of Control !! them F'ing drop gaps were massive, the sidehops, gaps, hooks, front gaps were all just out standing, The editing was cool but i thought the song was abit to much RARRRRRR shit for my liking but i don't give a shit about that and i'm no one else does as that riding was just Total Sicknesss !!!!111

Beast !

Can always rely on the tf boys comments as a guide to wether a vid is worth the download.

They said it was very good.

I thought it was very good.

Leeds must have had a heart attack that day.

Keep that up, it looks better that way!

Ibs

(Y):)

f**king excellent vid.

Those gaps to front on the rails and then flicking the back wheel over were great, looked really...weird.

Music was ok, wasn't bad but wasn't great.

Less posting more editing for your Vid.

^^ Seconded and enforced :P ^^

Moving from Craig's video, to Damon's, though. I can really say that that was amazing. You boy iz ill on a bike! I feel the editing to the song wasn't quite as good as the last one, but the riding was improved most definately. And what the f**k is going off with a 15ft drop-gap; you nearly died, haha...

Cheers,

Joe.

The riding was horrifically big and smooth.

The music was horrifically bad.

Just seemed a bit of a pity really that you're such a great rider, and it was show-cased in such a way? Just seemed a bit disappointing...

That was great!

The riding is the whole point yes?

im not going to quibble over music choice after seeing riding like that.

the best riding would not need music

maybe silence? edd tounge etc ...............get one onzaboy

amazing riding

Edited by VillageDave

well if you had a tommy build your wheel would be fine lol. Mint vid mate cant belive you baild on that 15 ft gap fair play mate see you in notts next week dude.

His wheel would be fine.... if he didnt try 15ft drop gaps and all the other bussiness and if wasnt such a dick at trials. :P

You do not belong to our trials world damon, go to somewhere which has gravity, so that you are not dead next week.

Dan.

i actually loved the music (in flames are great...and it goes real well)

I'm with Boon (Y) Riding was rediculous and emensley smooth for the size. Music was awsome, love In Flames and it suited the video soo well. That gap over at 2:35 was rediculous, I can remember seeing on one of your KOT videos going to the wall and thinking that was massive.