./

Sponge

Another CAD pic of the zoo 26". According to the guy who posted the pic on OT, there will be two versions: 1090mm WB and +25mm BB and the other one is 1070mm WB and +10mm BB. And both of them have horizontal dropouts and 377mm chainstays.

IPB Image

wtf is this??? 116mm!? Who builts a 116mm rear hub out there? That means no more king, hope pro2 etc... They seem to give a shit about the common hub spacing standards... Only works with a special Adamant 116mm hub? lol That's ridiculous! I hope that it's not the final drawing...

IPB Image

Edited by Chris

wtf is this??? 116mm!? Who builts a 116mm rear hub out there? That means no more king, hope pro2 etc... They seem to give a shit about the common hub spacing standards... Only works with a special Adamant 116mm hub? lol That's ridiculous! I hope that it's not the final drawing...

Oohh you silly sausage, they are made that wide for the snail-cams/chain tugs to fit inside the frame. :rolleyes:

Its the same as the zoo/echo frames that are out now.

Edited by TheMunn

"silly sausage" lool

As it is a stock frame, I was shocked at first, seeing the strange hub spacing...

Didn't know that 116mm is the common spacing for mod hubs with snail cams... :$

Edited by Chris

Well, even if it is 116mm so that you can run snail cams on a 110mm hub, then it still is a STOCK frame, which should have 135mm rear hub spacing so that you can run a King or a Hope or any other decent hub instead of Dengs crap.

Basically with that spacing the only options are a BMX King or going FFW and running a mod rear hub. If Deng really does produce all his new frames with that rear hub spacing, then I think there are more than enough riders who don't want to get rid of their Hopes/Kings and will buy a frame that is not made by Deng. Stupid decision by him if you ask me.

Edited by loffa

Well, even if it is 116mm so that you can run snail cams on a 110mm hub, then it still is a STOCK frame, which should have 135mm rear hub spacing so that you can run a King or a Hope or any other decent hub instead of Dengs crap.

Basically with that spacing the only options are a BMX King or going FFW and running a mod rear hub. If Deng really does produce all his new frames with that rear hub spacing, then I think there are more than enough riders who don't want to get rid of their Hopes/Kings and will buy a frame that is not made by Deng. Stupid decision by him if you ask me.

It's a mod frame..

Mat