Security Guards/police

3rider3

We have no problem whith police or security B)

BUT! We have a lot of problem whith stupid, blockhead asses whithout intellect. Their typical questions are: " Hey, stupid! Where is your saddle? Hey! Give me your bike to ride some! ; Hey! Show me some tricks"

I usually answer them : "Пошёл на хуй" (" F@%k off b**ch") . I Hate them :angry: !

We have no problem whith police or security B)

BUT! We have a lot of problem whith stupid, blockhead asses whithout intellect. Their typical questions are: " Hey, stupid! Where is your saddle? Hey! Give me your bike to ride some! ; Hey! Show me some tricks"

I usually answer them : "Пошёл на хуй" (" F@%k off b**ch") . I Hate them :angry: !

yer i agree, sometimes when im out with my mates, we get all the "'ard nut" chavvies who think there the bee's nee's.question:"oi, mate, were you saddle" reply: F**K off you stupid Pr*ck, maybe you thevied it, you poor bas**rd" reply from chav: "come on then moosh, fight me, i had you mum" reply from me:" i would have had your mum but she's a crippled b**ch from were she had a fat f**k off a son like you" GRRRR :angry::twisted:

You all complain but the cops are so nice here :- (as long as you remain polite)

In france, they'd play it big gangster arrest, with car skid marks and if you move, they aim at you ('cause they 've got guns)

Seriously, you don't know your luck (ok, they shoot someone occasionally, but they are special disturbed squads >_< ), our average everyday french cop is much more trigger happy :P )

Once I got nearly ran over by a chasing police van, and they stopped me for not having lights.

Seriously over the top (N), one even jumped out of the van like big movie style :sick:

You all complain but the cops are so nice here :- (as long as you remain polite)

In france, they'd play it big gangster arrest, with car skid marks and if you move, they aim at you ('cause they 've got guns)

Seriously, you don't know your luck (ok, they shoot someone occasionally, but they are special disturbed squads >_< ), our average everyday french cop is much more trigger happy :P )

Once I got nearly ran over by a chasing police van, and they stopped me for not having lights.

Seriously over the top (N), one even jumped out of the van like big movie style :sick:

sounds a little far fetched in my opinion, Well I've never been to france so i wouldn't know... Are the police over there really that over the top? (if you was joking, then i am to........ :- )

Security guards round my end are so unfair, i was trying to front hook a wagon trailer on a construction site on the prom, slipped to bash guard a few times and they said i was damaging it! the nerve of sum people.

Edited by Cap