New Hubs From Echo/zoo!/gu/czar/adamant

Akira_Shock!

Products are extremely Cheap over in China. its over here where its expensive, A frame made by Deng in China would cost £100, pads £6, Echo Forged cranks £20 etc etc. We're living in the wrong Country for bike trials Parts really :(.

Yer Sponge is over there at the moment, hes getting an echo lite frame for like £80 or something and some echo CNC cranks for £40 :closedeyes:

Biff, and Joe, :P To get everything clear, these are the prices:

Echo Lite frame £50, Echo forged cranks £10, 4 pack of zoo pads £6. All the other higher end Ultra 6 frames are around £100. Headsets and BBs £15-£20...

Plus a shit load of Aorta and Zhi stuff here too... I can get pics of the Zhi Riser bar tomorrow if you like. And the Zhi ZM1 frame :rolleyes:, Zhi cranks, and a FULL new Echo Pure 2004/2005 with mini seat! :) Shame there's no room in my luggage for big stuff...

I've got a family friend coming over to England and China alot every year, so he can bring stuff back with him, if absolutely necessary. Some lucky lucky people (especially Mr.Igotalimeydealoffebay) have already got stuff coming to them for cheap :rolleyes:

However, in China, I can't find the new Adamant, GU, and Czar cranks, boosters, bars, or hubs. They arent in stock yet in the shops I visit. Meh, Zhi rims ***. Pictures up tomorrow if anyone likes... :shifty:

Time for bed. It's late here :closedeyes:

I hope, very much, that Deng has done his homework this time. Or else he will have quite a few unhappy customers! (N) They look OK, from what i can see; really pants picture on the Tartybikes website (which very unlike Adam/Dave).

Still... After what happened with the other batch of hubs, i can't see many people buying one. And, definately not me!!!

Cheers,

Joe.

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Jul 20 2006, 11:16 PM)

I hope, very much, that Deng has done his homework this time. Or else he will have quite a few unhappy customers! (N) They look OK, from what i can see; really pants picture on the Tartybikes website (which very unlike Adam/Dave).

Still... After what happened with the other batch of hubs, i can't see many people buying one. And, definately not me!!!

Cheers,

Joe.

Pants picture :S what you on about

IPB Image

well to be fair.... as much as shops wont like me saying this thats how much shops here get stuff in at trade.... but they have to earn in some way i guess but alot of the prices seem very steap considering how much they actually get them for i mean alof the the time they are getting 300% profit.

Pauly

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Jul 20 2006, 11:16 PM)

That picture was basically just a mock-up, so it was that or nothing, basically. At least you get an idea of it.

Anyways, in that I value my face, I'll let the early buyers rinse through the stereotypical Deng "bad first batch", then see if the decent batches hold up before I'd even think of parting with any cash...

Products are extremely Cheap over in China. its over here where its expensive, A frame made by Deng in China would cost £100, pads £6, Echo Forged cranks £20 etc etc. We're living in the wrong Country for bike trials Parts really :(.

much less than that biff.

MUCH less.

Yer Sponge is over there at the moment, hes getting an echo lite frame for like £80 or something and some echo CNC cranks for £40 :closedeyes:

Yeh Sponge is ace, he told me all about it hehe :D!

Yeah he's told eveyone. ^_^

pint of beer in china: 15p

restaurant meal for 2 people in china: £1

cafe meal for one person: 30p

thats in shenzen, which is the richest part of china - similar to london over here, but even more magnified.

Yeh but the food is pure shit, My Dad went and on the market, this man was putting guts, dog, bits of other shit ina barrel of soup etc. Id rather eat my own Dick.

Yeh but the food is pure shit, My Dad went and on the market, this man was putting guts, dog, bits of other shit ina barrel of soup etc. Id rather eat my own Dick.

What in dear gods name has the quality of f**king food got to do with my post? simply because i made a comment on the price? Lets try this for an equally strange tangent. Did you know your dick when streatched = your erect length.

Now thats what im talking about.

Edited by Spacemunkee

What in dear gods name has the quality of f**king food got to do with my post? simply because i made a comment on the price? Lets try this for an equally strange tangent. Did you know your dick when streatched = your erect length.

Now thats what im talking about.

Exactly. Despite the products (food) being so cheap :D, there still shit.

Besides has nothing to do with your "post" i just quoted you for no reason :)

Edited by Mr_Pitbull