Joe Baxter

joe b

718 views and 31 post's :blink: . Thanks to everyone who has commented and said what they think was both good and bad. But the other 600 odd people should be ashamed :P .

Well, i know for sure that the bike rail idea wasn't good because it slowed the pace of the video down too much. And, know that the unsuccessful attempts thing was a good idea...

But let's really get down to the nitty gritty. Want to get my videos as good as possible! (Y) Please download it, and remember to comment.

Cheers,

Joe.

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Jul 20 2006, 11:01 PM)

718 views and 31 post's :blink: . Thanks to everyone who has commented and said what they think was both good and bad. But the other 600 odd people should be ashamed :P .

Well, i know for sure that the bike rail idea wasn't good because it slowed the pace of the video down too much. And, know that the unsuccessful attempts thing was a good idea...

But let's really get down to the nitty gritty. Want to get my videos as good as possible! (Y) Please download it, and remember to comment.

Cheers,

Joe.

Thats quite a lot Joe, and most of the views are just people coming in and out of topics etc.

Those front to backs on rails looked horrible :P

Liking the video though, you've gotten a bit good! Weird thing at the end wth the name fade on the rail, but probably a premiere cock-up, premiere always f**ks about with titles for me.

Very enjoyable. (Y)

Nice video Joe, but those front to back.. abit sketchy still :$ But Im sure you will get them dialed in no time(Y) B)

Note to self:

Work on wheelswap's; they're still far more consistent than when i did it toward's my pedal side. So i'll just have to learn to be a bit more accurate when i land my back wheel.

Thanks, again, for the comments, everyone.

Cheers,

Joe.

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Jul 20 2006, 11:01 PM)

Erm, you do realise a lot of people on here (like myself) are lucky if they get 20 comments, let alone 31 so think before you moan...

Anyway, good video, you are getting better all the time. Your riding is getting more and more impressive with every video. Some big drop gaps in there. (Y) Keep on developing all your trials techniques as you are (like what Inur said above) as a rider who can do a range of moves pretty well is better than a rider who can only do a few techniques amazingly i.e. sidehop, drop gap, tap etc.

Alright Joe

Thats best street vid ive seen off you so far (Y)

I just thought the part where you put ''Joe Baxter'' on that rail would have been better off at the start,but it was still good!

Editing was rather good and was the riding to welldone Mate keep it up :)

Cheers

Mike.

Awsem vid Joseph ... especially the rail monuvers (sp?) i didn`t think they were sketch at all. (Y) .

The only thing what i din`t like was the rails in leeds what i said film LOL , should have just put 1 of

em in.But apart from that the whole video was exellent! What will you be doing next! :blink:(Y)

...deonn

Edited by Deonn h

his last video was natural, joe.. are you begging people to comment on your video again :rolleyes:

I will ask people to comment, to see if they like it or not. And why...

But, that's hardly begging, don't you think?

Joe.

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Jul 17 2006, 12:32 AM)

Hello friends. Done a fair bit of filming over the past couple of months, riding different street locations. Including today, just riding my hometown of Mansfield and i rode and filmed some new lines, to finish off the clips needed to finish a street video.

I've tried a bit of a faster approach. Including the music, riding, clip length etc. Now, i don't know what everyone will think to it, in comparison to other videos, so i am urging you to comment so that i know to do more or less videos like it in the future. The comment's can be in any shape or form as long as they ar constructive (Y) .

This link to the video is here and the name of the video is 'Joe_Baxter_Cleanbikes_6.mpg'.

This video wouldn't have happened if it weren't for the people who helped to film, and, especially, my sponsors, who have helped me immensely. Thankyou, everyone... :D

Please have a gander round:

Secndlayer

and:

Cleanbikes

I hope you enjoy it.

Cheers,

Joe.

Great Vid Joe (Y)

Hope to see some more