Joe Baxter

joe b

Hello friends. Done a fair bit of filming over the past couple of months, riding different street locations. Including today, just riding my hometown of Mansfield and i rode and filmed some new lines, to finish off the clips needed to finish a street video.

I've tried a bit of a faster approach. Including the music, riding, clip length etc. Now, i don't know what everyone will think to it, in comparison to other videos, so i am urging you to comment so that i know to do more or less videos like it in the future. The comment's can be in any shape or form as long as they ar constructive (Y) .

This link to the video is here and the name of the video is 'Joe_Baxter_Cleanbikes_6.mpg'.

This video wouldn't have happened if it weren't for the people who helped to film, and, especially, my sponsors, who have helped me immensely. Thankyou, everyone... :D

Please have a gander round:

Secndlayer

and:

Cleanbikes

I hope you enjoy it.

Cheers,

Joe.

Edited by joe b

I was looking who was browsin the topic tom booth appeared then i refreshed it and he dissapered again within like 3 seconds lmao looks like the essay scared him off :lol: . ill edit later, could post my thoughts already though

Vid was alright, Still think the best vid is the brum one, Riding and editing.

Edited by Gaz M

Did you actually say "f**king hellfire" at the start? :lol:

Cool vid. Was good to see some of the fails as well as the pulled lines, had just the right mix I reckons. The only bits I wasn't 100% on was the repeat of the 4,000 rail gaps on those bike racks. The first time was enough maybe, so the second time kinda stalled the momentum of the video a bit? That and the Joe Baxter fade bit on the rail was a bit weird?

Cool vid though all in all :)

Did you actually say "f**king hellfire" at the start? :lol:

Cool vid. Was good to see some of the fails as well as the pulled lines, had just the right mix I reckons. The only bits I wasn't 100% on was the repeat of the 4,000 rail gaps on those bike racks. The first time was enough maybe, so the second time kinda stalled the momentum of the video a bit? That and the Joe Baxter fade bit on the rail was a bit weird?

Cool vid though all in all :)

I can definately see what you mean, mate. (Y) Was going to put them in fast-motion, but then i didn't for some reason :blink: .

I'm just grinning and baring that because it went hideously wrong. Nothing like what i wanted to happen! :P

Thanks for the comments so far guys, keep them coming...

Cheers,

Joe.

Nice video :D

I agree with things OBM said but I also found much of the riding very repeatitive. I like the bail and sucess thing you did, it works well. But it would be nice to see a bit of variation in the riding...personally, I find that the occasional bit of trick riding or whatever really makes the difference and makes it a lot more entertaining.

Anyway, great video, well done :)

I was looking who was browsin the topic tom booth appeared then i refreshed it and he dissapered again within like 3 seconds lmao looks like the essay scared him off :lol:

Haha, it was'nt uploaded by then so I went, Should'nt you have been in bed by 8 anyway Gaz?

Video was alright Joe (Y) Wasn't to keen on the random flashy bit when you tapped that wall near superbowl, rest was cool thou :)

Cheers,

Tom

Edited by Tom Booth

Them bails were harsh as f**k at the start.

Vid was good, your best riding wise.

Your last one was editted a little better, its only little things that let it down such as,

Putting both bails in at the start, one would have been sufficent enough i think,

also when showing you gapping those rails once was enough too, dident need to put that second one in.

The last bit where you put joe baxter, i dident think worked to well.

I liked that, no real criticisms apart from that bike rail bit, i thought the secong bit where you didn't make the gap was pretty unnesecary (sp?), would have been better if that was cut don so that it didn't have you hopping along the rails again but just the one you didn't make. If that makes sence?

Oh yeh, and the name bit, but thats been mentioned.

Edit: just watched it again, realised how high/far some of those rail gaps really are, you got guts mate.

(Y)

Edited by Joe_Elding

I really enjoyed that! The one thing which distinguishes you from the remaining good riders is that you don't only concentrate on gaps and sidehops. Being versatile and using different techniques is what trials is all about!

Great vid, respect for the rails. Still, you're light and small, you'll soon understand how it feels to weigh 150 pounds or more... he.. he.. he.. :lol: