Pierced Nipples

Caleb

good /bad?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. nipple peircings

• look good
    • look crap

it appears i'm alone in liking the nipple, it was pink and small - the 2 things a nipple should be.

To be fair to the poor girl, a photo in that kind of light won't make any nipple look good.

anyway, pierced nipples on girls are groovy. pierced nipples on men are not groovy unless they have a load of other piercings.

you know you're going to have to sit down to pee for about 18 months if you ever decide to take that out matt. :P

• 2 months later...

for f**k sake Matt Staples, I'm about to go out and meet some lovely ladies but now I've got to clean my mind of that f**king sick image, you got a screw loose putting sh*t like that up on the forum? :sick::sick:

:bow:

I'm not into any of this shit to be honest, only piercings on women should be ears and none on men.

Unless its ears in which case it's ok-ish.

EDIT: By request of Pete Wright:

IPB Image

Edited by N.Wood

I've got a really punk mate who has a nipple pierced and it seems OK on him, but he just wouldn't be him without his piercings. Also know someone who was gunna get there 3rd nipple pierced, just for comedy value, haha.

Dont really like it on girls to be honest, just seems like it'd get in the way, and it'd be pretty hard for there body to seem flawless with bits of metal sticking out of it!