London - 9th July 2006

Joe_Elding

http://tv.isg.si/site/?q=filebrowser/JoeElding

''Londonjuly2006.wmv''

Just a short video I banged together from Sunday's London ride, it was my first time using premiere so I had to learn as i went along, meaning the editting isn't great, but I think its Ok. (Y)

2 minutes 52 secs. 32MB

Comments appreciated. :)

Edit: when i saved this in premier I did it as the standard one that came up, this turned out to be 621MB, so i had to put it in windows movie maker and change it to WMV. does anyone know how i can sva eit straight to WMV on Premier?

Edited by Joe_Elding

http://tv.isg.si/site/?q=filebrowser/JoeElding

''Londonjuly2006.wmv''

Just a short video I banged together from Sunday's London ride, it was my first time using premiere so I had to learn as i went along, meaning the editting isn't great, but I think its Ok. (Y)

2 minutes 52 secs. 32MB

Comments appreciated. :)

Edit: when i saved this in premier I did it as the standard one that came up, this turned out to be 621MB, so i had to put it in windows movie maker and change it to WMV. does anyone know how i can sva eit straight to WMV on Premier?

when you export it, export it as "advanced windows media" and then save it as something like " online video 1500 mps, i cant remember the name

Sorry, but that video was so poor. :( The song was insanely shit and the editing wasn't very good either. Try and edit to the riding the beat of the music, and different font to 'standard Windows Movie Maker font' at the introduction would have been better too! The riding was spot on, though; dont get me worng! (Y)

Sorry to be so harsh, but i didn't enjoy it at all...

Cheers,

Joe.

fair enough, it was really just thrown together really to try and learn the main features of premiere, and as for changing the fonts, how lol? I was on that little bit for about 20minutes and couldn't figure out how to, must have clicked every button on the font thing at least twice.

ah well. you can only learn from mistakes.

People are being too negative about this... The riding itself is fine, i thought the vid was pretty cool, and editing might not have been DVD-worthy but good enough to get an A grade for an internet video, IMO.

It's a decent crack at Adobe Joe, better than I can do on Premiere. Anyway, good riding in the video and thats the only thing that I realy judge in a video. Couldn't give a monkey's about music or editing to be honest...

Nice video (Y). It was a good ride but he didnt get any footage of me as he doesnt like me and thinks I am a twat :(

:lol:

he didn't get any of me cos i'm shit

A lot of mr hodges unicycling went unfilmed cos he seems to have a tendency to just leg it off, find the most dangerous thing in the vicinity, ride along it and then come back before anybody notices the dangerous little bugger's gone.

A lot of mr hodges unicycling went unfilmed cos he seems to have a tendency to just leg it off, find the most dangerous thing in the vicinity, ride along it and then come back before anybody notices the dangerous little bugger's gone.

Yep, true, he would just try his own stuff, before anyone would be aware of danger (riding along a 30feet edge at the end of waterloo bridge pedestrian passage-way)

Who were you then :unsure:

Edited by medwaytrials