Decals I Can Spray On My Frame

_skj0lsvik_

Hi, I've got a small project going on now...

I've got a BT RAVen5.0 frame again, it's silver. My forks are silver.

Everything else is black / silver.

Sooo, I'll paint my frame white and I did paint my forks black today.. (Y)

Turned out supergood!

But, I've been thinking a little about my frame.. It will look kind of boring if I leave it white, so if I try to paint some decals on it or something it will stand out a little more.

So, what I'm asking for is "small" decals which isnt too hard to cut out from paper..

I want stuff like the picture I've added : )

Cheers, Sondre

post-6246-1152566124_thumb.jpg

you could print out your own, transfer to card and stencil them on! if you want detailed design then use a surgical scalpel to get it perfect and spend a bit of time on it!

try clicking here for a good font site.

i was going to do the same but i sold my bike! :(

I've downloaded the font i like...but can't seem to use it?

Any help?

Ben

Yea, I will. :)

It will more pimpin', but its tough to do it when the paint finally is perfect.. I'll see what I do :unsure:

I removed the old colour today, so its almost totally grey now.. Some pain remaines yet though, I'll remove everything tomorrow. Cant wait to see it finished :lol:

Have a look here You have there a quite good collection of logos, you can use. Just download one, go to an advertising agency (the one which cuts vinyl with a plotter) and plot it in appropriate size, then You can stick a negative of that logo on You frame and spray it. You can edit thoose logos if You want with Corel Draw for example. I did that with several frames of mine, with my old Opel Corsa and even with my trials jeans and it looks brilliant (Y)

EDIT: If You bring them a font you like - it's also no problem to plot that, so You do not have to play witha a scalpel all the day ;)

Edited by plazermen

[attachmentid=5942]

captain jack sparrow :lol:

Nah, he wants it as a stencil. So its gotta be like this.

[attachmentid=5986]

This can be done to pretty much any picture you want using photoshop. It literally takes like 10 seconds as well, so its not hard.

post-5186-1152824334_thumb.jpg