Ben Goddard Video 1.

Ben G

Just finished my first video! thanks to gaz meredith for most of the filming, riding a onza zoot, the bike and the level of riding differ throughout the video abit as its been filmed over a period of about 4 months :P. Id really appreciate comments so dont forget to leave one! :)

Ben Goddard Video 1

All you seem to do is comment on peoples riding and say its ok :ermm:, for the length hes been riding hes Fecking good :P........Anyways, enjoyed that Ben Your getting good pal keep at it.

i dont consider length how long someone has been riding dont see the point i view his riding from what i have seen generally and its ok, most the vids been brought out are ok. i consider riding like damon watson and cap and matt and stan to be great.

its just my opinion but i like to be honest to people am not goner say his riding is great or amazing when its not sorry for the harshness but to improve as a rider and a person sometimes you need someone to be honest

Edited by LukeBrisaRider

i think u have to take in account how long someone has been riding to jusge there skills, if the the lad had never ridden a bike before... then his riding would be amzing would it not?....

i thought the vid was very gd, mixture of moves, solid style and i enjoyed watching it. well done!

oh and the side hop at the end was ace (Y)

i think u have to take in account how long someone has been riding to jusge there skills, if the the lad had never ridden a bike before... then his riding would be amzing would it not?....

i thought the vid was very gd, mixture of moves, solid style and i enjoyed watching it. well done!

oh and the side hop at the end was ace (Y)

no its not amazing a 2ft drop is not amazing its ok its just my opinion so dont get all huff i just dont find ok riding amazing and i never will, i enjoyed the vid but his riding was at an ok standard regardless of how long he has been riding am just being fair to him an putting him in a scale with everyone else.

luke has a point some people just comment on different perspectives, you have to take in account how fast he improves and how good he will be if he keeps it up thats all people are trying to say anyways back to topic, the vid was awesome ben your improving too fast, proud of how far youve come along so far (Y) just need to start doing some crazy stuff now and your on me :lol: . not too sure if im looking forward to the next video :(

Really enjoyed watching that, Ben, my old chuck (Y) . Only us that ride with you know how stupidly fast you improve, so the next video should be mint. Your doing some pretty big stuff now, mate... I was really impressed with the editing too. Surprisingly, really good for your first attempt. :)

Cheers,

Joe.

Nice little video!

Some big moves there and lots of good angles of the same thing - worked well imo

My only criticism (here we go.... :P ) was the music choice. Kinda didn't do it for me. But hey, thats a minor point (Y)

Good work :)