Ben Travis - New Video Now Online -----> Now With .divx Format

ben_travis

isnt it there ?

blah7.divx ? ? ?

I can see it

anyways - amazingly amazing riding - I just cant understand them gaps - silly just silly

plus that hook looked more awkward than that moment in trainspotting when spud flung shit all over his girlfriends family - (Y)

good work

isnt it there ?

plus that hook looked more awkward than that moment in trainspotting when spud flung shit all over his girlfriends family - (Y)

good work

Amen & cheers rowan.

Vid was top, well good at you static moves now! how tall are u ben? random.. (Y)

Oh my lord...

That video was immense! :o You're technique for everything, be it sidehop, hook, tap, gap, whatever, is just sorted. But especially your sidehop and gap techniques. Can tell you ride with Damon a lot, they're practically identical! :P There were a few tehcnical moves boshed in there too; nice one.

Also loved the editing and the music. The first track was really funky (Y) .

Cheers,

Joe.

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Jun 28 2006, 08:31 PM)

Oh my lord...

That video was immense! :o You're technique for everything, be it sidehop, hook, tap, gap, whatever, is just sorted. But especially your sidehop and gap techniques. Can tell you ride with Damon a lot, they're practically identical! :P There were a few tehcnical moves boshed in there too; nice one.

Cheers,

Joe.

hmmmm no sure if thats a good comparison. considering dumster is about 10 times better than me. but cheers anyway :)

first track was harmonica music ;)

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(joe b @ Jun 28 2006, 08:31 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Oh my lord...

Cheers,

Joe.

hmmmm no sure if thats a good comparison. considering dumster is about 10 times better than me. but cheers anyway :)

first track was harmonica music ;)

Damon should ride a 20, i say this time and time again.

He's a test experiment Escape
- Gaz M