The New One....

Punkrider

My new Tryall one is awesome... Cant believe how good it is, thought tryalls were a bit cheese but this one has opened my eyes! Much better than my Ronnie that lasted 3 weeks :/

to be fair u were running a try-all tyre with about 5psi in it towler, and now u have seen the light and are using a maxxis = the way forward.

so u cant really slate the ronnie that much. plus ur fat and harsh.

i prefer an onza hog rim myself :)

to be fair u were running a try-all tyre with about 5psi in it towler, and now u have seen the light and are using a maxxis = the way forward.

so u cant really slate the ronnie that much. plus ur fat and harsh.

i prefer an onza hog rim myself :)

The only rim you like is Damons!!!!

Some come with, some without.

Lack of eyelets saves about 50g, not insignificant! Rims usually die from denting in trials before the spokes pull through too, so wedecided uneyeletted would be best.

Cheers

Adam

Are you going to be sourcing some 19" ones for the mod riders out there Adam? if there is already a place or more rims available so less need then fair enough I'm not up to date on the mod rim situation, I've been running a DX32 for years though..

Olly.

Got mine on saturday, been giving it some beef. :)

But yeah, as mentioned, they are the same as the ones everyone's grown (or should do :P) to know and love!

Got 6 months out of my old one! :D

pics

Good stuff.

well i think that proves that fatmike really is PHAT. with a PH. you the big dawg