New Vid From Me!

koxxlevel

Heres my new video its got a few riders in it. I hope you like the editing better this time. Please leave constructive criticism. Hope you enjoy as much as i did making it. :P

The riders in it are:

me (jon) / echo team

Tez / brisa b26d + Mr grey

Leigh / zoo python

gaz / gu typhoon

Bennett / echo ? :ermm:

Video

Here

Video is under video2 second edition

Edited by koxxlevel

well i havent read your post but this is my honest opinion the editing was super lame whast with the needless replys in slow mo of moves we've seen and arnt impressive. make a theme for your editing rather than random stuff thrown in like the grey bits :\ the camera man needs shooting a would rather you tripod it then have him doing the camera work because him moving the camera up an down is gay and the riding was ok but wear a f**kING helmet.

apart from that its ok

Edited by LukeBrisaRider

I am sorry it didnt meet your seming high standards. I am hope to see your expert directed video soon to show me how its done. To be fair though, for my second video i dont think its to bad, but next time i will hire camera men director and make up artist if that makes it better for you.

nope even for a first vid mine was better maybe you can find it cause i cant but yup there is nothign wrong with having high standards you asked for my opinion and criticism i gave it so stop moaning an get on with it

if you watch alot of vids in this forum they are a hell of alot better than that in all aspects

aka mr suaves vid thats there second vid :shifty: proof it can be done

Edited by LukeBrisaRider

hey!

yer was quite a nice little video, i wasn't a great fan, riding was good but i did have to mute it half way through as i disliked the music. i think the editing was a little over done but i'm not going to slag you off like the first guy because all it does is make you seem like a complete and utter dick *cough*.

ta man!

joe

Edited by joewhite

• 5 weeks later...