Those Tasty New Koxx Green Rims...

HargrovesToby

hey there,

im going to be building up a brand new bike soo and am probably going to be getting those koxx fluro green rims, not the bright yellow ones. i was just wondering if anybody had any pics of these rims or them on a bike before i totally commit myself and buy them.

cheers people,

toby

hey there,

im going to be building up a brand new bike soo and am probably going to be getting those koxx fluro green rims, not the bright yellow ones. i was just wondering if anybody had any pics of these rims or them on a bike before i totally commit myself and buy them.

cheers people,

toby

towler and waynio have them on there bikes check there topics in the bike pics thread.

Edit:

towler : black mumba http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....2&hl=towler

waynio : a yabba/yabaa (sp?) http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....7&hl=waynio

Edited by Synergy

Don't buy them, you'll look like a muppet when they go out of fashion. Whereas Waynio can just get some new wheels easy as 123..

That Black Mumba from Towler will NEVER go out of fashion just because it looks pimp and is nicley done

and as for waynio.... not sure that ever was in fashion :P love you!

ye bens are yellow on his XTP-R

he did have some pink ones on for a while, until people had commented about pink rims on an anodised blue bike :P:lol: love you really benny boy.

Waynio...................

the green ones are kool. i like how people say it will go out of fashion and theres deng and co making even more of it? (Y) brake levers,headsets,mmmmmmmmmm looks like fashion is the way people are buyiong bikes nower days, therefore (hence why) companies are following a "trend"

you want choice? you have got it, this dude wants coloured rims, some people dont, dont loose sleep over it, ride your bikes, and enjoy it, if someone has a certain colour on his bike he has got it cos he/she likes it.

rob they do seem to be stronger than previous attempts by koxx. towler is certainly throwing his around like no-bodys business and they do the trick :)

im actually impressed by them myself. think the holes are smaller than before so much stronger. and seem to hold a grind quite nicely

i had the new mod koxx rim, was really good not as good as other rims for strength (echo cnc etc) but compared to other wide rims its easily the best out at the minute, couldnt dent it with one grind, my brake was pretty decent too to say it was a koxx rim held a grind decently :) id use another if i wanted too, ended up denting it a few times but its the first rim ive had that i havent managed to snap after 3 grinds really coool

i didnt think the rims had changed??? or have i missed something? :S iv used them for 2 years and ONLY broken 1!!! and that was at the demo for the SSDT and it didnt break it just had a bad flat spot in it. (ok then maybe 2 :P )

the 20" ones the holes got smaller.

Waynio.........................

your missing the "NOT" on the end of that ben. LMAO!!!!

thats the problem with things like this, people assume things change when they dont, they become awsum (and nothing has changed) it/they may have changed but to my knowledge iv never had a material problem :S i think my problem is "rider" based :lol:

your missing the "NOT" on the end of that ben. LMAO!!!!

thats the problem with things like this, people assume things change when they dont, they become awsum (and nothing has changed) it/they may have changed but to my knowledge iv never had a material problem :S i think my problem is "rider" based :lol:

i suppose towler aint the heaviest rider to be testing the strength of a rim, he is almost as fat as you wayne.

i suppose towler aint the heaviest rider to be testing the strength of a rim, he is almost as fat as you wayne.

Dont make me get that viz rim out!!! mwhaha... Ben honestly stop it with the fat jokes its actually really hurting my feelings, you do it when we are riding as well. I know im over weight but i am trying to lose weight you could maby try supporting me than taking the piss the whole time. (N) your ment to be my best mate but take the piss out of me being "fat" all the time :angry:

Regards,

FAT TOWLER the over weight prowler!

GET IT RIGHT!!!!

Yorkshire hardcore KeIgHlEy!!!! BO! you ask portay how much more hardcore it is in keighley than bradford.

when you next in yorkshire anyway ben????or should i say in "Hull"? give us a bell and we will HOOK up a big wall or summit.

anyway back to green rims. whatever takes your fancy, im building my new green rims up this week at sum point on my new pro 2 T hubs. hopefully, back on green rims for the weekend

no dude they are single wall :( you would pringle it in no time.

THEY do do a "narrower" rim BUT im not 100% sure they do it in the new fluro colours, i know they do them in black and i think there 38mm instead of 40odd. hope that helps. if you need any more info ring fred on 07000 442232

Waynio.......................