First Vid, Schoolproject

omgnoseat

Well i had this school project where we had to choose some sort of art form, me and my friends chose neo-futurisme; an art thingy which involves alot of movement.

we decided to put tricking and trialing in the vid since that has alot of movement in it.

this vid includes:

trialbiking

tricking

guitarplay

i've been riding for a bit less than 2 months now, so dont the riding isnt great or anything

and this is our second vid ever so the editing isnt too special too.

but i still think that its a pretty nice vid and it was alot of fun to make it :)

the songs are in the credits if you want to know.

http://tv.isg.si/site/filebrowser/Meteor

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=68...icks+%26+trials

Edited by Meteor~

That was very different , yeah your right about the editing its not that good , but the content is pretty cool , liking all those flips and stuff proper good (Y). The end guitar bit where he messes up had me in stitches.

Keep it up

Edited by CBProductions

That was very different , yeah your right about the editing its not that good , but the content is pretty cool , liking all those flips and stuff proper good (Y). The end guitar bit where he messes up had me in stitches.

Keep it up

thanks for the reply, yea the guitar bit was pretty funny :P

had some good laughs while making this vid :)

....so did I, but was a lot more intersted in the tricks, funny how he kept spinning then was like 'huuuh! Come on!' :lol: Trials was nothing special, couple of hops in a straight line :closedeyes: with some super weird style, try standing up. Looked like you wanted to sit down while on back wheel....

Steeeve ^_^

Watched it (Y)

kinda cool, lots and lots of the spinny jump things. not bad riding for 2 months.

i can sidehop from one wheel too now, and pedal up 30 inch :)

hope i still can when i get by bike back from repairs :unsure:

Trials was nothing special, couple of hops in a straight line closedeyes.gif with some super weird style, try standing up. Looked like you wanted to sit down while on back wheel....

I've been riding for only 2 months...didnt have that much time to practise

and bout the weird style on the back wheel, it just feel like i get the best balance that way, mayb because my frame is uber short or something :S

i'll see if i can improve my style when i get my bike back

thanks for the replys (Y)

Meteor,

I actually enjoyed your video! Tell me me something, who was the young man doing the martial arts? He looked like he had some capoeira moves mixed in. What martial arts style(s) is he into?

Wushu, but there arent any wushu moves in the vid, all the flips and twists he does are tricking moves.