Mrsuave.co.uk New Video

mr_fred

Awesome vid guys :D All the riders have really nice+individual styles, and I like the way that moves were linked together in many of the clips. Makes a nice change from some vids you see where it's just singular big moves (Y)(Y)(Y)

Should be revising now but you've distracted me with this beasty vid damn you :angry::D:)

Edited by the judge

Yaaaaahp best net video ive seen, period! Like Nick G has said previously, Lines Lines Lines, not just wall to wall or gap or what have you - single move tricks type thing. Bloody mint to see an original opening like that, cos we can all relate to jumping gates and stuff just to ride stuff! Loved all the riding, temped to come down your way to shoot some stuff for Our Summer.. what you recon? Awesome awesome awesome!!

Jonny.

Edited by trialmedia

Yaaaaahp best net video ive seen, period! Like Nick G has said previously, Lines Lines Lines, not just wall to wall or gap or what have you - single move tricks type thing. Bloody mint to see an original opening like that, cos we can all relate to jumping gates and stuff just to ride stuff! Loved all the riding, temped to come down your way to shoot some stuff for Our Summer.. what you recon? Awesome awesome awesome!!

Jonny.

Were not called MrSuave for nothing you know JJ :- ..........

Yes, you should come down in the summer definately, anytime you want my man. stay at mine!, weve got 2 spare double rooms and a double garage for the bikes, there must be at least 5 awesome riding spots within 30miles......

Do it! do it do it!!!!!

MrSuave... (Y)

PS- bring the pratt boy with you and jon shrubbery. in fact, anyone you bloody like. more the merrier

Edited by TomNewbold

don't suppose there is any chance of you turning the video into a WMV. or MPEG because it seems my Quicktime is a pile of shit and is digustingly jumpy when playing, my friend has the same problem and althought my computer is awful, his isn't, so it is not down to computer speeds.

Anyone? Thank you.

Jonny.

YES you must! there's soooooo much to ride down here (Y) .

don't suppose there is any chance of you turning the video into a WMV. or MPEG because it seems my Quicktime is a pile of shit and is digustingly jumpy when playing, my friend has the same problem and althought my computer is awful, his isn't, so it is not down to computer speeds.

Anyone? Thank you.

Yer same here! cant help you im afraid... bout as usefull as a chocolate teapot when it comes to pcs,

altough it does play nicely in VLC if you have that?

Were not called MrSuave for nothing you know JJ :- ..........

Yes, you should come down in the summer definately, anytime you want my man. stay at mine!, weve got 2 spare double rooms and a double garage for the bikes, there must be at least 5 awesome riding spots within 30miles......

Do it! do it do it!!!!!

MrSuave... (Y)

PS- bring the pratt boy with you and jon shrubbery. in fact, anyone you bloody like. more the merrier

Shrubbery LMAO!! Yeah be good if i can get a crew down, be a rite laugh!

J.

Anyone? Thank you.

yeah its really jumpy and stuff on my pc! unwatchable, almost gave me the shakes!!!

Its odd, because TM2 plays fine :S

yer i dont know why its like that, cant watch it on my pc either, have to nick my dads laptop.

basically fred edits it on his mac hence the reason for quick time, also im turbo wank on pc's and dont have a clue how to change it to anything else.

perhaps theres a new quicktime out im not sure, if anyone can change it to another format then please do so, by the sounds of it a few people are having this problem