New Onza Frame Design...

Mark W

yeh it is the same and when is the morcombe ride that you are on about matey cus going singapore and all of that lol and this weekend going do a bit of motocross just to chill before the trials gets all serious again lol and then going blackpool on the rides with slinger on sunday lol should be fun :D

I love that new limey, looks mint! Just want to know that it will last a little longer than the old one, i was thinking of getting a zenith but now i think I'll wait for that to be released, any ideas on weight? It must be at least 200g heavier! Which is a good thing if its stronger!

Steve (Y)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

As far as getting the weight down on that mod frame wouldnt it make sence to just put in a normal seat tube and do away with that headtube CNC thingy?

Loving it other than that, seen the tensioners one some jump frames before I think.

Oh, and that tensile booster looks sooo much nicer than any huge control one or heatsink, it'd definatly get my vote, and I'm sure it'll be pretty stiff too.

How do those Vee adapters work without a thread on them? or are they for the stupid Vees that dont use a thread.

Edited by Dont you Just Hate it When...

The Tensile boosters and offset mounts finally arrived (well, some, by air freight).

IPB Image

I was going to put up all the other images but instead I'll just say that initially they're available to all on the EBay webshop (item 200052917945) and the other photos are there of the booster from lots of different angles.

The offset mounts in the picture mean that the gap between the brake pads is 45mm with a load more extra space for the 55mm rims that someone will eventually bring out. That's not a hint, by the way.

I thought the booster pictures might make a nice animated gif, but I might need a few more angles.

Edited by BikeDotStuffAtOnzaDotCom

Ordered mine yeterday from supercycles, it was my first order from them so I was happy that they arived this morning all present and correct, off to a good start then........

IPB Image

Better quality and finish than those posted before (they were samples from the factory as far as I know) as shown by the pictures. They perform their function perfectly. Before getting these I was forced to run ground down pad's in plastic backing's as there wasn't even enough space for the CNC backing with no material.

The picture OBM put up a while back showed flanges on the caliper that would stop them being able to move further out, Mike expained that the flange didn't exist and wouldn't cause a problem, he was right. The two pic's below should hopefully show this.

They are selling for £19.95 for one brake, £3 postage to N.I. Very competitively priced when I found out standard magura one's cost £20 and gayo anodised one's are £25.

IPB Image

IPB Image

10/10

Not too sure, as I thought that when I first saw them, but I think it may be due to the shape of the magura slave cylinders (or whatever you'd call the complete bit (silver bit in the bottom pic there, J shaped as we look at that pic)) would be pushed up against the part with the bolts through, so wouldn't make any difference

(ok, this is getting nowhere - pic on the way)

edit:

maybe something along these lines?

IPB Image

Edited by Monkey Boy