New Onza Frame Design...

Mark W

What is with you guys and cataloge disc mounts :P you have some weired fetish for them or somthing.

Both the Duel and the Limey 2 have nast mounts that will certainly snap when put under and straining load. Why not get a decent one wacked on or don't bother at all :ermm:

Has anyone seen the new onza pads and booster. Look.! I think the pads look good, but don't know about the booster. :S

Look good? You can't tell if pads are going to perform well just by looking. But they do look like Plaz.

Like the V-brake converters (Y) Didn't BtBikes release some exactly the same?

Booster wise, well i reckon its going to be stiff, but not as stiff as the Heatsink or Echo Control un.

Limey is looking mint, would prefer thicker tubing, to prevent snappage to ownage.

I am sure i have seen a VERY similar booster to the new Tensile one, it would hav beena prototype which i swa no doubt, it was back when Adam Read was riding the Onza prototype high BB frame.........

Adam

I am sure i have seen a VERY similar booster to the new Tensile one, it would hav beena prototype which i swa no doubt, it was back when Adam Read was riding the Onza prototype high BB frame.........

Reminds me of a drilled XTR booster :)

Has anyone seen the new onza pads and booster. Look.! I think the pads look good, but don't know about the booster. :S

Was talking to Ad and Dave @ Tart about this, apparently they had some sort of hand in developing it. I guess the design makes sense - i-beams are strong as f**k, and that tapers out so it's wider where it needs to be, so I dunno, it may be OK. It'd have to be damn good/cheap to replace my Team booster though, if I'm honest.

I could have sworn some of my posts have been deleted from here. And a few other topics for that matter. :closedeyes:

What posts are these? I can't remember if it was this thread or not but there was an arguement between Jake and Squince or something like that and I deleted that stuff, but that was it as far as I can remember...

What posts are these? I can't remember if it was this thread or not but there was an arguement between Jake and Squince or something like that and I deleted that stuff, but that was it as far as I can remember...

Yeah that'll be them. Probably best they're gone anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

the frame is the strongest nand most rigid bike that i have ever ridin you can really put the power down a get up some biiiiig stuff quality a real inprovment on what the limey lacked but it also keeps all the good points that the limey had also (Y)