New Onza Frame Design...

Mark W

Not too bad, I like the downtube shape for some reason. I dont see any big advantages of a dual top-tube to be honest. Back end looks abit flexy too. Personally I'd stick a normal top tupe in and stiffen the back end up and it'd be pretty cool. :)

I think it looks good in black with white graphics, but i bet they bring it out in some gash colour scheme :P

Stan.

Edited by cultiv8ed stan

I like the design alot, the built in booster is good and the over all sleek look of the frame is very nice, although it doesn't look that strong time will tell. Another thumbs up to onza for their want to knock out lots of designs.

I don't know what I think about it really.

It's different. The built in booster let's it down a bit, I like the Idea of the top tube going right down to the bottom of the stays but there a bit on the ugly side but probably quite nice to sit on :P and I like the Idea it's really opened up aswell. It's a good looking frame really.

I know it's a proto but why bother putting a disc mount on if it's going to be some lame cataloge peice.

Other than that I think it's quite nice, although if i'm right that down tube is hydro formed and i was always under the impresion that this proces thined the tubes greatly? not sure could be talking shit! most likely :P

i did think it "looked" snap happy with it being quite "slim" and "slender" but didnt want to jump in 2footed and say it as i thought. glad other people thought it though. i rekon its one of those "Budget" full built bikes, probably going to replace the T-snaptor????

but i rekon a full build one of those will be £400/500/600 ish. with different specs, it doesnt look all that amazing, but does look different, like Xavi koxx he has had made for him (Y)

Waynio....................

There are more frames to come, but they're patenting the design features first, so watch this space.

I'm guessing they're just trying out new ideas again, like they did a while back. Not a bad thing if something new and good comes of it (Y)