Mike Bentham Toxin Promo Video

Jonny Jones

Nice meaty riding , editing wasnt to bad either... Music fitted well although I do think promo's should have a lot more of the product envolved (hence addressing the promotion side). It seems that Toxsin is making itself know n now :)

Cheers for posting this JJ

Craig

Edited by CBProductions

nope im going to go the other way on this one.

mike i enjoyed all your old videos, but this one really didnt match up to it. who ever is filming, PLEASE dont use all low angle shots, it just looks gay. I want to see stuff level so i can get a proper assumption of how high things are/how far things are.

an example is the bit where ur stood against a rock, showing how high it is, BUT u attack it from a different angle so its not actually as big as the previous shot leads us to believe.

your a good rider with alot of smooth style, but i really dont like the video.

sorry

mine probably aint better, im nae slating, just statin :)

I think one of the first trials video's i ever downloaded was from mikebentham.com, I think you were riding a dark red Jamis at the time.

I thought this video was really good. Some of the stuff you get up is massive, and natural normally looks a lot easier than it really is on a video.

Good stuff i really like the part at 1:20.