Haha I Made My Car Endo

granty

everyone will have oppinions BUT we all do stupid stuff - like when my friend got pissed the other night and climbed 3 storys up scaffolding ran across the roof and bent the clock arm - there will be some people who will say

- LMAO your well funny was a laugh

- and others who will say "oh my god how is everyone going to read the time now!!!! ARG!!!"

its all illegal and "its all fun" we get upto some crazy shit down here VERY often... yada yada yada

Yeah but thats not funny, or even fun, its just vandalism that costs money to put right.

anyway, hammering cars up and down private roads is good fun, you just warn everyone to keep out the way, and do it when the kiddywinks are at school, simple :)

well judging byt argument all you can say is dont break the rules when lives are possibly in danger, if the car had flipped he could of been killed or seriously injured on the other hand a car could of been coming the other way, not everyone who has been in a crash is retarded its usually a laps of concentration or them being impatient.

yer for all the world go ahead an drive his car in a barren wasteland or something like that fair do's then no one is in danger but dont break the rules for something as serious as that.

its like saying oh i was running with a knife infront of me with my arm stretched out round corners its a 50/50 chance someone could be there just like in his car there is a 50/50 chance someone could of been on that road.

so stop whining and stop being bitch about having fun and gets some maturity under your belt because CARS ARE NOT TOYS they are things that can kill someone.

:lol: most of you on here are f**king retarded peices of shit your making it sound like i was joy riding on the m25 going 100 mph and then slammin my f**kin brakes on but i wasnt i was on a f**kin little road with no cars on it. it is almost a private road and your all like he f**kin joy riding with no papers and i thought you lot would of been laughin but your acting like a bunch of 70+years old with no f**king lifes you just sound like you sit on your pc all day arguing over stupid little things i could understand if you lot was like this if i had just put. "i just went for a cruise in my car with no papers around in the back lanes but i wasnt. (N)

you dont seem to get what people are sayin when your old enough to drive your own car with insurance etc and have been driving for a little while you will understnad what people are trying to say.

because were botherd doesnt mean where old we all have a diffrence of opinion and everyone has there own sense of humour.

i find it funny as but not if your doin it on a road wether private, nearly private or public if your goner do crap like that do it properly i.e like the video the guy posted