Damnation 7

Brian Bleech

Just realised, after seeing this when you first broguht it out, that i hadn't commented on it yet... (N) Sorry about that. I really enjoyed it, the editing was really good. And i liked how all of you seem like a big group of friends. Shame it isn't like that where i live <_< .

The 'foot-on-seat' coaster/manuel thing was really impressive, by Matt. And the ending is hilarious :lol: !

Cheers,

Joe.

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Jul 19 2006, 11:27 PM)

Just realised, after seeing this when you first broguht it out, that i hadn't commented on it yet... (N) Sorry about that. I really enjoyed it, the editing was really good. And i liked how all of you seem like a big group of friends. Shame it isn't like that where i live <_< .

The 'foot-on-seat' coaster/manuel thing was really impressive, by Matt. And the ending is hilarious :lol: !

Cheers,

Joe.

thanks for the comments dude (Y) yeah we all get on really well and just have a laugh :) good fun

uploaded it to http://tv.isg.si/site/filebrowser/leedstrials now as well as that one for luke