Trashzen T-shirts

TrashZen

Hi gals & boys,

I have been thinking about designing TrashZen T-shirts for a while, initially just a few for myself and relatives, to promote trials on a random basis. :)

But then, I could order more if some of you are also interested (I had that request from several visitors). Here is how the logo and T-shirts would look like (photoshopped but this gives a fair idea).

As a one off, because I haven’t ordered the printing yet, the first few interested will be able to choose their T-shirt colour (olive green, red, steel blue, orange or dark grey) and sizes (S, M, L). That will be 100% cotton, fruit-of-the-loom, 165g, with the logo screen printed in black and white about 7 inches across. They’ll be a tenner (+₤2 postage in the UK), and it should take approximately two to three weeks (says the printer).

After that, well, depending on demand, I’ll either keep a few in stock in only one colour of sizes L & M (‘cause I don’t run a shop and I can’t splash money on a pile of T-shirts :ermm: ) or that’ll be over. I am thinking either Orange or Red (a bit flashy but I reckon that’ll stand out nicely).

Let me know what you think…

I’ll probably be ordering them by the end of next week B).

Tara…

Julien

Edited by TrashZen

Looks pretty decent. I'd be interested in one. A black one may defo convince moi :P

Thanks for your feedback.

In fact, there are loads of colours available, but I need to simplify it to a minimum... but yeah, since it's a one off to choose your colour, you can be a bit picky :) . Though, the black contour would not stand out at all on a black background. Anyone interested, PM me with colour and size, I'll take note and get back to you before order, end of next week.

Merci

They look really good.

100% sure i'll have one, medium. (Y)

Mind you though it'll take me weeks to decide which colour i want. :S

Edited by JT!

OK :) , So here is an update on the actual colours to choose from, so that you can think about it. :)

Personally, I think the lighter or brighter colours (red, orange, steel blue, kaki) will work best because that makes the black contour stand out. The logo will spread more like about 9 to 10 inches across (so it actually looks as big as on the photoshoppage).

For those interested, best is to send me an email at julien@trashzen.com with the size and colour picked from the available ones. Then I'll get back to you individually to confirm before I go to the printer place my order. Let's say by thursday if you can give me a definite answer, I will go to the printer this friday or saturday morning B) and that'll take another two weeks or so....raahahh

I just can't wait... :rolleyes:

Edited by TrashZen

Ever thought about inverting the colours on the logo for the black tee so that the background of the logo would stand out? Can't really picture it in my head, might look shit.

Anyway, i'm going to write an email. :D

Ever thought about inverting the colours on the logo for the black tee so that the background of the logo would stand out? Can't really picture it in my head, might look shit.

Anyway, i'm going to write an email. :D

Yep, I have tried in negative (black writing on white contour, on black and also coloured Ts... but there is simply no comparison (N) ... it looks fairly poor)

It didn't look that bad...

We established I like orange didnt we? The khaki type colour is nice too though, maybe I should get two...

do I still have to mail you even though I'm special.

I know where you live :D:lol: ...

Well I just try to formalise it, and I only take emails julien@trashzen.com so that I can reply to everyone interested tomorrow evening to confirm and get proper organized to give a list of colours and sizes to the printer (they won't take a vague order either, so I don't take all the nice comments as orders). Just let me know what colour you want, if not Orange. :closedeyes:

Cheers and thanks again for all your nice feedback. (Y)

Edited by TrashZen

• 2 weeks later...

don't panic. Julien's been out of the country for the last week or so.

I imagine he'll post up fairly soon with news

Hey, I am back in town, and still waiting for the Ts. But I should have them by tomorrow (Y), maybe even late this afternoon.

I'd love to give them away :) , but they don't come free, I don't run a business and promoting my website does not bring me any cash in return, so I can't pretend to sponsor anyone anytime soon :lol:. I wouldn't get any commercial benefit, though I think this would be good for the sport's awareness :closedeyes:.

It's more about spreading the word about trials in a non-brand specific way... (well :- .... in the TrashZen way B) )

I'll post pics as soon as I have them!

Now John, you need to fix that puncture and let's go out riding!

alright...

Here it goes... got my Ts in time for going out riding today. Wing, thanks for the photoshoot :lol::D

IPB Image

the other colours went fairly well too

IPB Image

I only have a few extra in M and L sizes in orange.

I will be in touch with all you guys who ordered custom colours (red, blue, white, green, grey etc..)

you promised me pictures with tarts from outside the regal :P

looking good though . orange is groovy :D

ha ha, ok, next time out, we go to the Regal and get some pics with the ladies... (we finished earlier 'cos I messed up my rear mech)

them t-shirts look really good and i would definately buy one or more :)

steve

Hi Steve,

If you are interested, you can send me an email at julien@trashzen.com, choosing size, either L or M, in Orange, and detailing your postal address. I'll send you a Paypal invoice for 12 pound (10 for the T, 2 for the post)

Cheers

Edited by TrashZen