Keita Video

munkee

I think this video might be new, he's got short hair and rides in a helmet he used at koxxdays, whereas in his old videos like Echo 01 and 02 he had very long hair baggy clothes and no helmet :P

Liked the video however it wasn't his style.

Edit: there's an Adamant in the video :D

Edited by Inur

I really liked this video. Most of the footage I have seen with Keita Miyaoka has him riding natural or Uci style street. It was a bit of a surprise to see him with a crisp BMX influenced street style. He looks good riding street. I however can't say that bike is good looking. It looks like a cheap copy of Brisa. But I must say that Keita Miyaoka puts it to the test. Very nice.

Ride on,

Deadly Venom

chimpanzyyyy,

I remember when I first saw the Acid Drop on the KOXX website when it first came out back in September 2005. It was an ugly then and its an ugly bike now. And it still looks like a cheap copy of a Brisa frame.

Keep rolling,

Deadly Venom

Edited by deadly venom

chimpanzyyyy,

I remember when I first saw the Acid Drop on the KOXX website when it first came out back in September 2005. It was an ugly then and its an ugly bike now. And it still looks like a cheap copy of a Brisa frame.

Keep rolling,

Deadly Venom

:lol: ok man...as you want :shifty:

I think it s a sweet bike to ride street and park with a little trial style

but yeah it s not the more beautiful frame...