The Top Gear Thread

Smo™

It's funny how they haven't featured the Koenigsegg Agera (or something like that) yet there are quite a few road tests of that car on youface. Me thinks Mr. Koenigsegg is angry at Top Gear for something?

Have you seen the recent videos on /DRIVE on YouTube, Mr Koenigsegg knows his stuff! No wonder he doesn't let them have is cars!

Although Top Gear magazine did name it their Hypercar of the car in 2010...

Have you seen the recent videos on /DRIVE on YouTube, Mr Koenigsegg knows his stuff! No wonder he doesn't let them have is cars!

Although Top Gear magazine did name it their Hypercar of the car in 2010...

Yeah, big fan of Drive. Also really admire Mr. Koenigsegg.

Although if you've watched vids from said factory on Drive, you'll appreciate this too. Shows a completely different attitude to engineering.

• Like 1

Ended on a low as far as I'm concerned, the Dragons Den bit dragged on. Up until then it was awesome though (Y)

EDIT: The Colin McRae thing at 10pm was absolutely excellent too :)

Edited by JD™

The actual Top Gear episode was a bit 'meh' if I'm honest...

Colin McRae programme was great, you guys should check out the other two that were on the BBC. You should be able to find them somewhere on the Internets even if it isn't on the iPlayer. The first one was Stirling Moss and the second Jackie Stewart.

Edited by AndrewEH1

The McRae thing was awesome. Especially coming from the point of view of chris hoy, who is a proper petrolhead. Although not as much as he wants to be, because British cycling won't let him do some stuff because of insurance

The McRae thing was awesome. Especially coming from the point of view of chris hoy, who is a proper petrolhead. Although not as much as he wants to be, because British cycling won't let him do some stuff because of insurance

Hoy is a tidy driver so I expect big things after the Commomwealth games in 2014!

Edited by AndrewEH1

I will avarding you of two buckets of internet. This is the best movies (even if they are documentaries) I have seen a long long time ago. They have more message than any movie in the past 10 years. They are more romantic ( for me as a car lover) than a romantic movie. Love these movies, and thank you very much for the links