The Top Gear Thread

Smo™

Up to £25k apparently. The one they used was borrowed or purchased off a bloke who has a website and collection of them . They do Replicas and the cheapest i saw one was about £3000.00 I think. I would love one. Top gear was awesome, the badge comment was classic. Clarkson gets away with anything, and when he said about bebo and myFACE haha

Surely it would be a better idea and a better handling idea.. to base it on a go kart? i might try it out, got a go kart nobody uses :Plol would be cool! Something that small, could do it with a small single cylinder engine i.e. supermoto engine. What you lot think?

You need a bit of suspension and ground clearence but a Kart chassie could be a good start.

PS. Mini is still better!

Edited by Matt_Tupman

use a 140cc motor out of a pit bike. They go for about £150 on ebay and although most of them appear to be made in the cadbury's factory there are a few good ones knocking about and there's like a bazillion places that do spares for them. A big supermoto engine would take the essence out of the car. It's the shear lack of guts that makes it so funny.

• 3 weeks later...
errmmmm wouldn't you rather just get a MASSIVE house with plenty of acres of land for the same price??

£750K are you having a TIN BATH!!!!

Yes, but.... if you had enough money to buy one of them. chances are that you already have a huge house ;)

Twas a good show, shame you could not see me or my mates in the background at all when they were at the Mira test facility, i got to watch them do alot of those laps and tests whilst doing my test to be able to drive on the Mira circuit, driving a 175hp nissan nivara around, while my mates were driving dumpers around one of the circuits :P

Adam

• Like 1