Ok I Have A Problem

Ok I have a problem that any girls at school who I like (you know what I mean) and they like me it seems that every time I mension bikes they loose interest even when I'm not talking to them my problem is I think bikes are taking over my life and I know it sounds stupid but I think I like bikes better than girls some body help me please

Put a fleshlight in your BB bracket, hey presto...no more need for women

(if you dont know what a fleshlight is look on google)

thats horrible, stay the hell away from that and dont search on google!! but i bet you will anyway so (was link here but its wrong)

tom tom

also 'thwaites14' have you done that and do you do it in public?

Edited by tom tom

That would look reli rong for some old person getting of a train to se some one getting pleasure from his bike :sick:

But to chacethetrialsrider insted of talking about trials and putting girls to sleep show them trials girls love things that not alot of people can do and looks impresive gives them something to brag about. And if that doesnt work stop talking altogether and take a page out of stiflers book extend arm open hand grap girls chest shout BOOOOOOOOB and leave it there is u feel a sharp pain to the crotch that means no if she lets u grab the other your in there (Y):P

Just dont talk about bike around them?

Its a little bit geekyish anyways talking about bike in front of lasses. no wonder they all hate you (Y)

Or... just talk about bikes, when they loose interest, just whack your knob out, and then they will re-gain interest (Y)

Edited by terror-error

Just ride you bike in front of them, let that do the talking, i hardly ever talk about my biking at school, only if asked do i talk about it, cos no-one ever understands me, and no-one at my school bikes so it sucks, im alone in my area.

Al

I think it was said in Chit Chat a few months ago, "A good sh*g is better than a good drop" Just don't talk about it if you dont think it'll help; i mean seriously; does anybody tell their partner / gf / f**k buddy everything?

I don't, infact i don't even think she knows my name :ermm:

i talk about bikes all the time there is loads of people hooked into biking at my school and the girl we hang

around with always trying to ride are bikes and there is always one which falls off so it is funny B)

Edited by bikerboy16

To be honest, if your potential missus isn't down with you riding a bike, then maybe she's not The Oneâ„¢? If it's just some girl at school, it wouldn't really surprise me either. Most relationships in school just happen 'cos you're around each other all the time, so you just get to know each other like that and it develops from there, as opposed to you being "Right" for each other.

But yeah, if she's not really down with your interests/passtimes, it'd probably suggest it's not gonna last in the long term/she's gonna go all control freak and try and stop you riding. My old riding friend's GF drew up a rota for when they were going to meet up, when they were going ot have sex (no joke, they planned it to the hour...), and when she was goign to let him go out riding :P

I think it was said in Chit Chat a few months ago, "A good sh*g is better than a good drop" Just don't talk about it if you dont think it'll help; i mean seriously; does anybody tell their partner / gf / f**k buddy everything?

I don't, infact i don't even think she knows my name :ermm:

Basically bikes are good but you have to organise your time and get your priorties right and if she was fit then you made a bit mistake - a good f**k is better than a nice gap

EDIT - dont get me wrong riding is still like E - you can sometimes do too much???

:Plol no mate sort it out when you with girls dont think about bikes - have bike time an girl time and make sure you dont confuse the 2 like some people on the forum!!! :P fleshole you nipple!!!

My gf fell off, bust her knee open, i couldnt stop laughin, it was kinda funny, then got her pants caught in the chain, was even funnier. she wont ride mybike now :(

"it wont pedal backwards" "pedal forwards then" *pants gradually go down further and further* :lol:

Edited by adamtrials